• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Rumour Thread

I don't think we can sign Gray anyway, as he has transfer once this season already (re the only allowed to be registered to 2 clubs in a 12 month period rule).

I don't think we can sign Gray anyway, as he has transfer once this season already (re the only allowed to be registered to 2 clubs in a 12 month period rule).
I think that rule has been challenged a few times and it is generally always waived when the situation arises.

I think that rule has been challenged a few times and it is generally always waived when the situation arises.

That isn't the rule anyway. It has also been rewritten to cover most eventualities.

Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season.
During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs. As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs
belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in
summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs.

That isn't the rule anyway. It has also been rewritten to cover most eventualities.

Players may be registered with a maximum of three clubs during one season.
During this period, the player is only eligible to play official matches for two clubs. As an exception to this rule, a player moving between two clubs
belonging to associations with overlapping seasons (i.e. start of the season in
summer/autumn as opposed to winter/spring) may be eligible to play in official matches for a third club during the relevant season, provided he has fully complied with his contractual obligations towards his previous clubs.

Gutterboy doesn't let facts get in the way of a post - irrespective of how often it's said

Back