• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

Oh I'd absolutely agree with that, I'd like us to sign Orban. If we could get Orban, loan him back for a year and loan Lukaku for a year, I'd be thrilled. My second preference would be to get Orban and no Lukaku. My third would be to get Lukaku. Obviously I'd prefer to sign another striker who can score goals now and is young but, I'm not sure who that would be. Orban is a better signing though.

If we signed Orban, I definitely would not loan him back. Lukaku has been tinkle poor over the last 12 months for both club and country and would automatically become the highest paid player at out club by some distance. Thanks but no thanks.

Congrats on the call up. Was it for the drinking larger internationals?
Larger?
Or lager?
My boss is Belgian
He watched the Juniper league
I’ve watched games with him when I’ve been away for work
Gent are an ok side
Gift really could be anything
The lad literally can’t do anymore than score, which he does, consistently

Only 2 games in. The window is still open. Jan to come and plenty of managers to be sacked. We've got a long way to go.

If we signed Orban, I definitely would not loan him back. Lukaku has been tinkle poor over the last 12 months for both club and country and would automatically become the highest paid player at out club by some distance. Thanks but no thanks.
It'd only be if the deal was right i.e. reasonable fee or loan and reasonable wage. Proven goal scorer in the premier league.

Is he really that much of a bad fit for our system? I've not watched much of him recently so maybe he's changed a fair bit.

Maybe City, Chelsea and others will help progress the Saudi league with decent players to the point it starts to compete with Europe. That would certainly be in the county's interests. Philippe Auclair was talking about how he believes the Saudi league will eventually compete with Europe and isn't another US or China thing. Not sure I agree but it was interesting to here about.

Larger?
Or lager?
My boss is Belgian
He watched the Juniper league
I’ve watched games with him when I’ve been away for work
Gent are an ok side
Gift really could be anything
The lad literally can’t do anymore than score, which he does, consistently
Do you mean he doesn't have anything to his game beyond scoring or that he does his job and scores plenty?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

It'd only be if the deal was right i.e. reasonable fee or loan and reasonable wage. Proven goal scorer in the premier league.

Is he really that much of a bad fit for our system? I've not watched much of him recently so maybe he's changed a fair bit.
His last 3 seasons in the PL he's scored 8, 12 and 16 goals. So not great and the numbers are on a decreasing trend each season.

Considering what he would probably cost in terms of transfer fee and wages relative to his goal scoring record in recent years, he looks a pretty poor deal.

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Back