• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

I agree it is messy and a major reason why sovereign wealth funds shouldn't be allowed to own football clubs. They own shares in a huge number of things including hsbc i believe. The chairman of black rock is a saudi, they part own goldman sachs and many other companies.
Yep
That’s the kicker
Fingers i so many pies you can’t keep up

It's actually kind of similar to insider trading.
A minister in the Norwegian government was recently kicked out for owning shares in a company that was awarded a huge contract by the government, even though he wasn't involved in awarding the contract.
It's certainly borderline.
He should join our government...a lot more accommodating in these matters.

I'd prefer we keep on building a younger side. Would rather we take the risk on orban. If it doesn't work we can sell him on. Lukaku we won't be able to get rid of, on huge wages.
Oh I'd absolutely agree with that, I'd like us to sign Orban. If we could get Orban, loan him back for a year and loan Lukaku for a year, I'd be thrilled. My second preference would be to get Orban and no Lukaku. My third would be to get Lukaku. Obviously I'd prefer to sign another striker who can score goals now and is young but, I'm not sure who that would be. Orban is a better signing though.

Does Orban fit the style we are trying to play?

Lukaku doesn't, but in not sure Orban will either
I think the problem with him is that, like all of Son, Richarlison, Solomon and Perisic, his most natural spot (at least initially) would be coming in from LWF

Oh I'd absolutely agree with that, I'd like us to sign Orban. If we could get Orban, loan him back for a year and loan Lukaku for a year, I'd be thrilled. My second preference would be to get Orban and no Lukaku. My third would be to get Lukaku. Obviously I'd prefer to sign another striker who can score goals now and is young but, I'm not sure who that would be. Orban is a better signing though.

I better you're fun with the menu in a restaurant.

I'd prefer we keep on building a younger side. Would rather we take the risk on orban. If it doesn't work we can sell him on. Lukaku we won't be able to get rid of, on huge wages.

Literally zero chance we are looking at Lukaku

- too old
- too much wages
- doesn't fit the Ange model

This is agent/club trying to drum up interest in a player no one is going to touch unless Chelsea give him away and pay his wages

Back