• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

just watched some youtube channel talking about true Spurs fans... Kane has gone with photos of Lakaku in place.
Some limp-talking channel this is! Are they deliberately trying to put this player on the agenda for us? He is the most overrated
forward I have seen in recent times...in fact, he's a crap player IMO. GHod help us if we buy him!

As someone posted earlier at West Brom he was a monster, one of the best centreforward in the league.

Good to see this and realistically he's better off there playing every week anyway. He's got an outside chance of getting in the Euro squad if he picks England.

I think he could see that Chelsea are just stockpiling players and wouldn't play every week.

I'm pretty sure he has committed to France. Southgate said about 6 months ago that he has conceded that attempt.

It's a big loss, just like Musiala

I'm pretty sure he has committed to France. Southgate said about 6 months ago that he has conceded that attempt.

It's a big loss, just like Musiala

Wow, I didn't know he has been playing for the French U21s!
I also didn't know he spent 7 years at Chelsea! Imagine that, They had him for 7 years, Let him go, Then they were about to spend millions to bring him back again!

Wow, I didn't know he has been playing for the French U21s!
I also didn't know he spent 7 years at Chelsea! Imagine that, They had him for 7 years, Let him go, Then they were about to spend millions to bring him back again!
That’s the modern way
Get rid unless they become good

Liverpool seemingly put all their eggs in two baskets with Cas and Lavia, now look like signing some 30 year old stop gap.

Just goes to show the markets far from easy

I see Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine have done a loan with obligation deal, a nice way for both clubs to position the deal for next seasons ffp. You'd almost think they had a shared interest in them both doing well...

I see Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine have done a loan with obligation deal, a nice way for both clubs to position the deal for next seasons ffp. You'd almost think they had a shared interest in them both doing well...

2 clubs doing a deal they think will benefit them both? This is unheard of!

Are we seriously sticking to this narative? The saudis at most own 2.5% of chelsea. Or £62m. How much do you think they benefit if chelsea doo well? May make a few £million? Bet they're rubbing their hands together.

No but corruption is corruption and it gives Chelsea an unfair advantage

No but corruption is corruption and it gives Chelsea an unfair advantage

The saudis don't own clearlake. They just have money invested with them. Boehly runs the club not clearlake. The saudis would have zero say in how chelsea is run. We also don't know who else has money invested in clearlake. For all we know lewis might have.

I know people love a conspiracy theory but Saudi Sportswashing Machine loaning a player from chelsea isn't corruption. It's just football.

The saudis don't own clearlake. They just have money invested with them. Boehly runs the club not clearlake. The saudis would have zero say in how chelsea is run. We also don't know who else has money invested in clearlake. For all we know lewis might have.

I know people love a conspiracy theory but Saudi Sportswashing Machine loaning a player from chelsea isn't corruption. It's just football.
If you had money invested in a football club, wouldn't you want the club to do well?

It would be alot better for football and for the sake of any doubt to have rules that outlaws any interest in more than one club regardless of stake or if its third party. The same applies to many other industries for that reason.

As I've said before it's not about control its about conflict and ability to pick the phone up and use the network easier than if you didn't have said interests spread about. It doesn't have to be about some major end goal, simple manipulation is bad enough.

Even if its not used for abuse, given the network or brass plates and clubs Roman once had (for example) its just looks murky.

When you add it all up, it's not about conspiracies it's a lack of trust in the systems and safeguarding in the sport. Sorry if people don't have faith

Back