• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer fred.

To be honest, back when we went through those 10+ candidates and ended up with Nuno, Lopetegui was the one I wanted. He's an excellent manager. I dont think we'll ever see him at Spurs but I bet he manages a big club again soon

Why not trade up to someone with a track record, now there's an opportunity?
Your talking gonad*s again
His track record is better than your boys was before he joined us
And he has a on the league in a competitive country which again is something your boy didn’t manage

What track record? A Europa League win? Falling flat on his face with Real? Doing a barely passable job at Wolves? Doing nothing at Porto?

Yeah last time he was banging the Lopetegui drum i was confused as to why he held him in such high regard, still am now tbh - just looks a Spanish journeyman of a manager tbh

Yeah last time he was banging the Lopetegui drum i was confused as to why he held him in such high regard, still am now tbh - just looks a Spanish journeyman of a manager tbh
But he has an exotic sounding name so he must be good, Slot is a boring name

Apart from Schiphol being bloody massive. Makes LHR look like a tiny regional airport
They are comparable in size
But LHR has separate terminal buildings
But schiphol feels absolutely bonkers
Take a wrong turn and you can be what fleets like miles away form where you were

They are comparable in size
But LHR has separate terminal buildings
But schiphol feels absolutely bonkers
Take a wrong turn and you can be what fleets like miles away form where you were

Schippol has always felt miles ahead of UK airports in terms their check-in and security, be it self service check-in and self-service baggage drop, human-scanning devices, or something simple like the tray system where you don't get stuck behind the person who waits till they get to their turn to find their liquids, take out their laptop, take off their coat, and then try to fit everything in one tray. Everything that's now becoming more usual at UK airports I've experienced first at Schippol.

Schippol has always felt miles ahead of UK airports in terms their check-in and security, be it self service check-in and self-service baggage drop, human-scanning devices, or something simple like the tray system where you don't get stuck behind the person who waits till they get to their turn to find their liquids, take out their laptop, take off their coat, and then try to fit everything in one tray. Everything that's now becoming more usual at UK airports I've experienced first at Schippol.
Yep
Was there a month ago
Started taking the liquids out in the bag
Sorry sir please don’t do that, we’re ok here
Took me 5 minutes to get through security, passport control and into a shop
Brilliant airport
Its fekcing hooooge

Last edited:
Back