• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

I do feel we need to get a goal - I am hoping Ade pulls his finger our tonight would be good for him to start actually perform and would be good for his confidence (hopefully) to get a goal or two.

we just need one goal, and we are home dry, but i'm not confident with this team, Lloris, Lennon, Holtby, Assou-Ekotto, & Caulker should have started IMO

Agree with DHSF, I think we need a goal. Will settle a lot of nerves,on the pitch and at home...

Have to stay disciplined early on, must not concede in the opening 20/30 minutes, That is vital, starve them of any hope from the off. Concede early, like Bayern like this, and I dont know about you lot, but I will begin a nervous wreck.
Hate watching games at home, luckily after this thats only going to happen once more this season (League games at least).
Much rather be there heart-a-thumping, than sat here on the settee

Don't see why anybody would complain about that team, bar a couple of positions would be strongest team we could put out....

This will be Defoe and Adebayor's game!!

quite clever from avb actually - what do you do if you have two striker's struggling for form and goals......?

play them both of course.

just hope this decision doesnt backfire like del-boys van.

Lennon + Holtby for Livermore + Defoe should have been the side put out imo.

As mentioned before, I would have rested Walker and vertonghen - they've played all 810 mins of our EL campaign so far as well as most of the league games!

Would also be looking to take Parker off at HT and Dembele at 60 mins if we're still 0-0

Don't see why anybody would complain about that team, bar a couple of positions would be strongest team we could put out....

No-one would complain IF we also win on Sunday. If we drop points on Sun then everyone will question whether its due to most of the players also playing on Thurs. I guess four of 10 likely starters v Fulham on Sun (Daws, BAE, LEnnon and Bale) are not starting this evening

quite clever from avb actually - what do you do if you have two striker's struggling for form and goals......?

play them both of course.

just hope this decision doesnt backfire like del-boys van.

They were awful as a partnership before Defoe got injured.

Back