• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

Too big a game for this ref. And it's only the Europa League.

Oh hang on a minute, in which country is this game being played again???

Games like this only go to show we lack serious depth of quality in the squad.

Not sure about that, I think this is the first match this season that AVB has had an absolute stinker tbh. Team set up completely wrong from the beginning.

Remember just two years ago when we defended brilliantly and beat AC Milan here. How we have sunk to this.

We had Modric and VdV back then. We weren't starting the likes of Livermore, or Naughton at LB, or the grandpa club in Gallas, Parker, and Friedal. We've made a profit since two years ago, while other clubs have spent and spent (and not just the top sides, I mean the likes of Stoke and Sunderland and QPR).

Even when we had Modric and VdV though, we were losing to the likes of Wigan and Wolves and Pompey and oftentimes in horrendously turgid ways. We can raise our game but we have not yet engrained "pass and move" into the DNA of this whole squad, which will take time if we don't buy it.

need to cash in on walker while we can still use his england international status as a playing chip

Sorry but for all the people defending him in the last week, he is simply macaronic. I've said it time and time again he is basically thick as fudge.

And this ref is an absolute ****

Extra time! Don't even think about penalties... we can't score 1. Let alone 5. We need to win it in the next 30 minutes.

Extra time. Just what we needed.

AVB really ffed this up. As soon as the first goal went in, and his tactic of trying to grab a goal patently wasnt working, we should have sacraficed one of the strikers and shored up midfield. Got it badly wrong imo.

But the real crime is not having bought a striker in the window. How much is that decision going to cost us??

AVB's worst game in charge for us. Seriously dodgy selection when playing Inter away. I think that has affected the players.

Back