• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham v Inter OMT ***

All over. We aren't going to score. Probably wouldn't even put a penalty away if it comes to that.

ET. No strikers to bring on. Galas brick. Walker same old needless fouls.

Now we need to attack. Not for 75 minutes. Shockingly bad. Embarrassing for AVB.

No we're not. We have kept possession well a lot of times in this match, we could have had a goal with Ade's chance and Jan's...we haven't been clinical but it was never gonna be easy to turn up at the San Siro and tear them apart.

I feel comfortable, I don't think we have taken too many risks, we are simply playing the high line possession game we have been playing the last couple of months.

Good GHod! Of course we are a one man team!
'If' and 'buts' mean nothing. Ade nevrr scores. Bale starts tonight and we probably score.
We havent scored and we have conceded three.

This is a genuine question btw, has Lennon come on yet? I thought the commentator said he was coming on but I haven't seen him at all. Who did he come on for if he is on?

Back