• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

You mean like this:

P0176_zps392af5fd.png

Like that with all the fancy colours and graphics but not really minutes, more "on the pitch" so that'd rule out Everton (as I was just looking at league games)

Told you Sig would get an assist or goal, think he played quite well and was decent on the ball.

Cant believe he didn't blast it when clean through, his touch was a bit heavy but could still have scored.

Woke up this morning to almost 2 feet of fresh lilywhite snow this AM - knew we were gonna win it!! Just shoveled the driveway for what will the first time of many today - released all the stress from those six minutes of added time.

on the radio...I ve been an arse fan for** years,,,,,,ha ha

they think they have a divine right to win...before the game there was agooner saying its discraceful not having won a trophy
for so long ...etc..

what would they feel being mid table ...... for years ..lets face as we have been...

I think our fans deserve a change.........

Come on you Spurs.....

BTW ..arse fans queing up on the radioo......ah....shame................

Wonder if Statto could draw up results when Dembele is ON the pitch. I'm sure we have yet to lose when he has been on the pitch.

We lost to Everton but I'm sure we were drawing or winning when he was on.
Lost to City, Arsenal Wigan and Chelsea but he was out injured.

Yeah, we were winning at the time he got subbed against Everton. But then again we were losing at the time he got subbed against West Ham, i think.

Still a beast though

Anyone heading to or at Brickies? Couple of my girlfriends from here are there after their first Spurs match - drop by and say hello to them.

What a brilliant win. Deserved as well, although we should have killed off the game earlier. I was really nervous for an equaliser, but I wasn't expecting it as I would have done a few years back. This time I really had belief!

AVB:

"It was very, very important for what it means, but obviously nothing is finished yet,

"We have to believe that we still have to fight hard. We have to play Liverpool (next weekend) and we have to try to profit from another important fixture and keep doing our job.

"It is important we gather as many points as we can to finish where we want to be.

"Last year, by this time, Arsenal made the difference of seven points to Tottenham and we know how it finished,

"Motivations are now different. We are extremely confident. They are on a low at the moment.

"We have to continue to do our job."

fudge me that was a hard watch! I don't enjoy watching these games at all. It's like going to the dentist. But beating those ****s tops anything.

I could hear the pain in Tyler's voice when the final whistle went. He could hardly bring himself to say anything positive at the end. ****.

we're certainly putting them under a good bit of pressure so far.. good to see this intensity at the start.. lets keep it up

******* adebayor. Despise that ******* windbag, hope he gets sent off again.

we are closing down so well lets hope we keep it up.

Confident start-ERROR free footie and we can win this

They are defending like us, we need to take advantage of this.

We need more of that from Vermaelen.

We let too many teams run at us. We can't have another shambles like the Weimann goal last week.

Adebayor dive.

Should be off.

retread.

They're picking up the pace

Need to stay focused

Wheelchair has been a bit sloppy today.

**** right off.

Always the same with this team.

0-2
Over

**** off Arsenal, **** off.
Twice conceded from the same kind of play.

******* useless verms, useless mertesacker, useless defence, useless bunch of ******* ***** always letting us down, ******* useless ******* *****

Sack Wenger

Kos won't help you play a high line with Merts?????? No pressure in the midfield?????? Only Wenger is to blame the system if ****** and Wenger makes the system, stupid ****** **** he is.

Mertestatue.

They have an influential player who can change the game.

We don't. We had one, but had to sell him to make a profit.

The equation is wayyyyy too simple.

We'll lose this 2-1 at best... and that's IF we're lucky today.

F*CK OFFFFFFFFFFFF!

WTF 2 goals already?

F*CKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Lol

We are such a joke

Mert and verm ******* suck

GHod verm was asleep

**** heads

There is only ONE team in the league capable of self-destructing like this within minutes... and that's Arsenal.

I'm so sick and tired of this ****... we have to go through this EVERY single game!!!

HT
tinkle off Arsenal, that was nothing.

For all the dominance we've had, we've had as good as no shots on goal. Utterly poor to concede two identical goals as well.

Don't think we can overturn a seven point gap, with just ten games to go. I'd be surprised if Chelsea keep struggling, and I doubt we have it in us to get 25-30 points from the last ten games.

Season over for me, sorry.

just sell verms already, utter liability in defence and has been so throughout the season, the moment he received the captaincy, he's become worse then titus ******* bramble. Don't know what the **** theo has been doing out there, has provided next to no width, ****** bunch of ballsacks.

Lol Spurs fans chanting for Wenger to stay.

Haha it bounced off the monkeys head!

*Ramsey gets the ball*

"Oh ****, oh ****, where's the sideline."

Can someone please explain the logic behind subbing our best player, Jenkinson, off and moving a slow midfielder on a yellow to right back to deal with their quick wingers. I'm all ears.

Thats right **** off Dawson you dirty yid ****. Knock him out Verms.

We had every right **** off spurs.

Get off ade you ******* ****

wernger today is high as f**k what kind subs is that?

Giroud is a f*cking sh*t head. He f*cked up several chances and somehow had the nerve to complain to his team mates for f*ck knows reasons.

Leave Wenger, just leave.
I've had enough of this never ending era of brickness and failure.

WE SUCK

**** YOU KROENKE

That's it. I'm done with this team.

That's the final embarrassment for me

Spurs players are not better than ours and we somehow manage to lose this. What a ******* disgrace!

That was awful. Can't even expose Assou Ekotto.
Mertesacker and Vermaelen have no sense of urgency, positioning and aggressiveness. They had 2 identical chances and scored both. That wouldn't happen in the championship.
Szcz was awful as well. He continues to make mistakes and hasn't had a good game in months.

What ******* power shift? There will be no power shift until Tottenham reach the CL for 14 years straight, win numerous doubles and win the league unbeaten. Tottenham have a long way to go until they can even consider themselves near our level.

We'll be back.

LoL at the power shift spuds are no where near to arsenal they celebrate today like they win the title. i have no problem to miss the CL maybe it will be good wake up call for our board and Arsène.

Can't believe we've got to stew over this result for two ******* weeks now!!! I really wish we had the opportunity to instantly bounce back against Everton next weekend now.

Oh Spurs the new kings of North London we bow down to you :lol:

I hate this club.

Spurs looked nervous to me at the start of the game, no matter how good they are, they will always fear us and respect us too much. Better players and we would have punished them today.

Almost a carbon copy of last season's derby at the lane. They controlled the game at times, but we looked the more dangerous and created the best chances. Can't remember Lloris having much to do.

Back