• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

Even walker played well. Everyone top class, apart from Adebayor, I dont think he was injured, just did not want to be out there- gave up! We are better without him.
I thought Defoe did better at holding up passes than Ade and then he also has his pace in behind.

They bossed possession but played a dangerous game and we had the better chances through as siggy and Bale.

tumblr_m8agpa0nLR1r1o8ppo1_400.gif

tumblr_m4cebqF4HY1r3zat8.gif

tumblr_m2af9cz1Yy1qflal8.gif

Only negative = Ade. Never want to see this pile of maure ever put a Spurs shirt on again. What message does his attitude send to the rest of the squad, who all gave a fantastic attitude. He feigned injury to an extent that would make Gomes squirm !

I thought we did great letting them have the ball, let them think they're bossing it, but in reality they did very little.

i vommed in my mouth, but what a result and what a performance. extra credit to daws, verts, bae, walker and sig, our defence was unbelievable... that kind of pressure under previous regimes (ahem redknapp) and we probably would have conceded two in the last six minutes and lost. respect to avb.

Looked like Ade jarred his leg when he landed, I think people are being a little harsh on him.

Shots 11-11
On target 4-2
Off target 5-4
Blocked 2-5

Possession 39%-61%
Pass Success 72%-82%
Aerial Success 39%-61%

Offsides 5-2
Fouls 21-13
Corners 4-6
Throw ins 20-21
Dribbles 6-11
Tackles 17-13

Only negative = Ade. Never want to see this pile of maure ever put a Spurs shirt on again. What message does his attitude send to the rest of the squad, who all gave a fantastic attitude. He feigned injury to an extent that would make Gomes squirm !

He gave it his all closing down the ball. It was also his intelligent run that created the space for Bale to run into and score the first.

I love you all everyone connected with spurs

yes get in

onwards and upwards.

Wenger to the loony bin

coys

It may seem counter intuitive but a player who looks desperately short of confidence needs our support. Doubt he would have wanted to come off against L'arse any way.

It may seem counter intuitive but a player who looks desperately short of confidence needs our support. Doubt he would have wanted to come off against L'arse any way.

Lets have a bit of time before assesing ADE - lets just enjoy the win and let them stew in their own mess.

George Graham - Ian Wright - Paul Merson - Piers Morgan & Arsene Wenger your boys took one hell of a beating....kind of.

Bring on the rest of the season!

This Arsenal side didn't have he fight of previous teams. I did not believe we would lose once our 2 goals went in thought we looked stronger second half. Only worry is Dembele.

Back