• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

Redknapp JR Grudgingly praising AVB on TV, "He's carrying on from where they left off"; it would be a "travesty if they didn't finish fourth".

I hope Lennon turns up today. He has to do more than just stay wide if he wants to keep Holtby out of the team.

Piers Morgan on US Fox Soccer doing his usual slagging of Wenger. He really is odious. With fans like that, who needs enemies?

I foresee Wheelchair and Ramsey will muller Bale VERY hard early doors, in the hope the ref won't want to show them a card too soon.

They'll kick him from end to end and then say they play the beautiful game.

Wan.Kers.

Or Sig drops central and Bale shifts left a bit, can see both happening

I can see everyone moving about. Lennon finds himself on the left abit, so does Adebayor, Bale moves all over, Sigurdsson the same.

upbeaten in the last 16 which Daws has started. Only conceded 9 in the 12 league games which he's started and not lost any of them

Absolutely hate these matches, cant enjoy them at all. Feel sick to my stomach at the moment. The only way I can relax is if we are hammering them with 5 minutes to go.

Need a stiff whiskey to steady the nerves. [-o<

Always get nervous closer and closer to the game. We have a better team, we do. But you always have your doubts, Walcott ALWAYS scores in these games, Cazorla is on form, Girouds a ****, Wheelchair will be up for it etc.

Absolutely hate these matches, cant enjoy them at all. Feel sick to my stomach at the moment. The only way I can relax is if we are hammering them with 5 minutes to go.

Need a stiff whiskey to steady the nerves. [-o<

I'm with this man..my stomach churns at times like this. I will smoke a pack of 20 during this game..

On TV they are saying that Arsenil know we'll push on with a high line - they will sit deep and spring Super Theo past our offside trap - probably with our fullbacks flailing their arms - I can see it happening tbh.

For me Walker and BAE are our weak points, good going forward but no idea about positioning at times

On TV they are saying that Arsenil know we'll push on with a high line - they will sit deep and spring Super Theo past our offside trap - probably with our fullbacks flailing their arms - I can see it happening tbh.

For me Walker and BAE are our weak points, good going forward but no idea about positioning at times

AVB isn't stupid, he'll know they'll counter us with Walcott. Lloris will have to be on top of his game!!

Back