• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

[video=youtube;04avEmSeU94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04avEmSeU94[/video]

Good i hope we smash these sad tacos

im off for a long walk am also having snappy arguments with the other half - she has her spurs top on and looks like an angel but she is in cleaning mode before friends come round to watch the match so we are exchanging verbals.

either way soon this will all be over and perhaps I can function again as a human being.

COYS.

Can you name the 11 Spurs players that finished the game against West Ham, Spurs fan?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21495920

It is the team I named with the exception of Dempsey for Carroll and BAE for Verts.

Oops: Dembele/Lennon a change as well.

Anyway my team will not start but I would prefer Livermore to Parker and as Dempsey is still injured I would select Defoe.

You sort of talked yourself around in that one. But You'd play Caulker over Vertonghne, Livermore over Parker (i rate neither currently but there's only one who has at least proven it, has leadership ability, and gets stuck in, livermore is so relaxed) and sigg over Holtby, and not only Dempsey over Lennon, but an injured Dempsey who isn't even in the match squad.....

I have to say i am pretty calm right now.
I think the trio of Bale, Ade and Holtby, assuming they all start should see us through for differing reasons.

1. Bale, he knows a performance against the @rse and his reputation will be enhanced way beyond anything we have seen so far.
2. Ade must know he's out of sorts and its safe to assume he will see this as THE game to get back on track, thumb his nose at detractors, make up for his sending off and he hates that other lot anyway on what seems to be a very personal level.
3. Holtby just seems excitable in general let alone for his first NLD, he appears to "want to be Tottenham" and like VDV he seems to "get it" with regards games against the @rse.

If Bale plays well and Ade and Holtby both play (and don't get sent off) i think we have this.

EDIT: i don't want to hear any opposing view to this, just agree and move on, or ignore it if you can't ;) :D

Off to the pub. fudging wish I got a ticket for this. bricking bricks too. JUST PLEASE DON'T LOSE SPURS.

2-1 to the Lilywhites, Bale & Ade with the goals, red card for Rat Faced Willshere.

COYS

"A german international on the bench" for Arsenal.

I hope its Podolski but it's more likely to be Mertesacker.

Lord Sugar @Lord_Sugar

Problem in stand at Spurs,bad signal can't tweet during the game.Will meet Arsene in board room to pass best wishes from @piersmorgan

Not sure why people are worried about Holtby seeing red. The guy is passionate and gets hyped up but nothing about him suggests he is capable of losing it like Ade did in the last game.

No Diaby will probs mean Arteta/Wheelchair/Cazorla middle three.

pro's: none defensively minded space for our lm,am,rm in front of their defence.

cons: the three who are most comfortable on the ball....best passers.

Back