• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

12 - Tottenham Hotspur have lost none of their last 12 leagues matches (W8 D4); their best unbeaten run in Premier League history. Record.

thank fudge, why do we make it so hard on ourselves, can't remember the last time we really went out and played well for 90 mins but as long as we keep winning its all good

What a dull match. We didn't even look bothered. Bringing on Gallas was great to see. Added that extra bit of annoyment for the goons.

Yesss, a win v le scum, 3 points - i always thought this'd be a tough game, indeed we gifted a goal to them via bale's attempted block header. Two really well taken goals by us. COYS !!!

Even walker played well. Everyone top class, apart from Adebayor, I dont think he was injured, just did not want to be out there- gave up! We are better without him.

Vertonghen was unbelievable by the way. Played like an absolute captain. Played like a King.

We look so well organised in my opinion. Anfield SHOULD Be difficult but in all honesty, a draw definitely isn't out of the question. Arsenal are better than Liverpool at keeping possession.

Any one of those 3 chances from Bale, Sig or JD... You'd expect one of those to go in then it's easy street.

Made it tougher than it should have been, but what character, fight, will and determination. 12 unbeaten, nice time of the season to be setting records like that... In contrast to last year.

Vertonghen was unbelievable by the way. Played like an absolute captain. Played like a King.

Yeah he was a monster the same with Dawson who won almost everything in the air today. Fantastic display by the back 5.

Back