• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs WOOLWICH ARS*NAL OMT***

I'd be perfectly fine with a draw. I don't think we've been performing that well as a team, esp when it comes to creating team chances, and our CMs have been pretty iffy while Arse's attack is one of the most suited for passing around high pressure. I'd also be slightly worried that a victory in a game everyone's calling 'the Decider' would help us lose our focus afterwards, when victory here guarantees absolutely NOTHING (obviously I still want us to win most of all, I just don't think a draw is the end of the world either because it keeps the tension up and denies Arsenal the underdog mentality).

Really? Against WHU Caulker missed two sitters, Ade missed a sitter, Sig hit the post and the keeper mad. Couple of fine saves on top of that. Lyon too, three easy chances not converted...I think we're creating. Fi few chances, 'is the lack of linical finishing though...

I'd be perfectly fine with a draw. I don't think we've been performing that well as a team, esp when it comes to creating team chances, and our CMs have been pretty iffy while Arse's attack is one of the most suited for passing around high pressure. I'd also be slightly worried that a victory in a game everyone's calling 'the Decider' would help us lose our focus afterwards, when victory here guarantees absolutely NOTHING (obviously I still want us to win most of all, I just don't think a draw is the end of the world either because it keeps the tension up and denies Arsenal the underdog mentality).

Have to agree. A win will be great but a draw will be acceptable. I think we rely too much on Bale for our goals and this will be our weakness. You cannot rely on 1 player if you want to beat big teams. If they manage to man mark Bale out of the game, there is no one we can turn to for goals. Defoe and Dempsey have ran out of goals while Dembele and Lennon seldom scores. Hope someone will step up and be our match winner !

Let me remind you of Descarte's famous doctrine 'Cogito ergo jinx'. I think, therefore I jinx. So if you even think about us winning on Sunday, then you're probably contributing to the jinx, and thus to us losing.

Don't even dare think about it.

Does anyone else have regular Spurs based dreams? I dreamt that Parker opened up the scoring with a shot, from outside the area, that went in to the top corner. I can't remember the opposition.

You are one, we are many: Spurs have Bale but we have Walcott, Giroud, Cazorla and Wheelchair, says Wenger

Andre Villas-Boas reckons the north London derby will be won by emotion and not tactics.

And the Tottenham boss has urged his side to use the pain of missing out on the *Champions League last May to inspire them in the run-in.

February’s Manager of the Month can celebrate the first anniversary of his Chelsea sacking by further increasing the lead over his troubled former club tomorrow.

And AVB wants his current players to show the same passion displayed by Gareth Bale after his late goal *celebration against West Ham on Monday night.

“We have to play this game with lots of emotion,” he said. “In the end it will be emotion that will decide the game, not any tactical preparation.”

Tottenham finished fourth last season but missed out on *the Champions League after Chelsea won the tournament.

“Last season I was focused on other things – I was almost out of a job,” said AVB, who was sacked on March 4 after 40 games at Stamford Bridge

“The Spurs players who felt that in their skin definitely take it as an example. They lived it and I think you’ve seen that it makes a difference in their performances. Everybody learns from experience. I feel like a different manager and a different person.”

In his 40th match in charge, AVB will be seeking a fourth straight win to extend Spurs’ unbeaten run to 12 games. But he insisted he was not motivated to finish above Chelsea.

“I don’t see it in that way,” he added. “Obviously it will be excellent because it would mean we have qualified for the Champions League, but the fact we’ve achieved it as a club means much more to the fans.”

Gica%20Popescu-1734981.jpg

Paul%20Gascoigne-1733271.jpg

Younes%20Kaboul-1733262.jpg

Rafael%20van%20der%20Vaart%20-1733588.jpg

rexfeatures_1945453a-1734971.jpg

One of my favourite video's

[video=youtube;hnGjYOFm6Bs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnGjYOFm6Bs[/video]

I had a dream lastnight, 3-0 Spurs, that is all

That's the instinct that I have. I wrote elsewhere that we'd win 3-0. I feel almost too confident. We've been dominating teams, even if finishing has let us down whereas Arsenal seem to have a defence which doesn't work. If Weismann can run through their defence, Bale can easily.

Does anyone else have regular Spurs based dreams? I dreamt that Parker opened up the scoring with a shot, from outside the area, that went in to the top corner. I can't remember the opposition.

Yep had one myself last night. Went 2-0 down early on, but came back to draw 2-2. Bale get the equaliser in stoppage time.
First Arsenal goal was caused by Lloris air-kicking the ball which then hit the post and came back out into the path of an Arsenal player

I miss Rafa when it comes to the NLD. He got the passion from the off, think Holtby will replace in the passion stakes, although I doubt he will be matching him goalwise

Am trying to find the video of the 3-2 comeback at the emirates with the rock music over the background

I just love, absolutely love the video of the 3-2 at the emirates with Bruce Hornsby's piano as a background to Charlie Nicholas and Paul Merson looking distraught. Love that track anyway but using it as a soundtrack behind slomo footage of wailing gooners- perfect.

Back