• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs west sham united************

I can understand why he gave the pen. Naughton stopped a shoot from point blank range by his hinds. Seen them given all the time.

But no way was it intentional. He was one yard away. No chance to move his hands.

I can only think the linesman said he stopped it going in. So by that rule you get sent off.

But he had no way of seeing from that angle if it was on target.

All very harsh.

West Ham really are a long ball team now.

plus loris was behind naughton and ready. Red card yes, sending off, a big NO.

ITS TOO EASY FOR THEM IN MIDFIELD! Funcking me off. Our midfield is not tight enough and is giving them too much space to play. Amazing we're not losing.
This is where Bentaleb flatters to deceive. The stats will show up good, but his presence to influence the game is questionable.

We have to appeal that sending off. We also have to throw a fit about it in the media, putting pressure on Foy. This cannot be allowed to continue. The referee cannot have the convenience of our players just shrugging and walking off whenever a red card is given. There must be consequences for a particularly important decision going against us, be it on or off the field.

28 minutes into the season and the ref does that. Ludicrous.

In any case, we'd be better served by putting Eriksen and Lamela on the wings and bringing Capoue back into midfield in the second half. So, Daws on for Lennon and Kaboul switching positions with Dier in the second half should be the aim, imo. If we had eleven men, I'd have suggested replacing Ade with Kane (seeing as the ball isn't sticking when we do get it up top), but we don't have that luxury at the moment.

At least Townsend down the left can give their defence something to worry about, also on the left flank he is more likely to cross the ball in to the centre as he showed in pre season

Back