• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs West Ham United OMT***

It’s hard not to brick the bed but fudge me they were lucky tonight. Fortune in both goals.

I know what football i would rather watch. Low block merchants.

There’s still some issues need addressing. We need a striker. We sold a lot of goals and not replaced them at all. Son is streaky.

Onwards to Sunday

Still baffled how we lost that. Just a stretched tired squad.

- Ange probably should have bought on Gil and Sarr earlier. There were too many tired players out there.

- Johnson needs to get some belief and drive it home. As does Richarlison. Need more from both.

- It might not happen soon, but one day wham will be relegated. That day can't come soon enough. At least they have to endure Moyes anti-football. What a bricky little club.

Players have no one to blame but themselves! fudging gifted the win to the fudging spammers!
They need to learn to pull the fudging trigger or whip the ball into the box!
We can't try to pass our way into the goal every time!
I'm furious!
We've totally outplayed both Villa and Wet spam, but have gifted the win to both. It's pathetic.
We didn’t outplay them second half. They sat deep and nullified us. We never looked like scoring. That was down to Moyes to be fair and we had no answer.

Horrible second half performance. It seemed like they came out for the second half thinking they didn’t need to do much, it would just happen. Way too predictable.

Really, really bad result.
Thought we were like that first half too, stroking the ball around without achieving much at the end of it.

Fwiw, I think Johnson will come good. Has the Bale-like stat of us never winning a game he's started. And that didn't turn out too bad with Bale.

Still baffled how we lost that. Just a stretched tired squad.

- Ange probably should have bought on Gil and Sarr earlier. There were too many tired players out there.

- Johnson needs to get some belief and drive it home. As does Richarlison. Need more from both.

- It might not happen soon, but one day wham will be relegated. That day can't come soon enough. At least they have to endure Moyes anti-football. What a bricky little club.
Don't think we attribute tiredness, West Ham have played 6 games more than we have.

Veliz has to be worth a runout. Son and Richy aren't the answer as strikers. Son will go through a purple patch and score a few but outside that he is not a striker. His hold-up play etc is poor. Richy isn't anywhere near clinical enough. Play Veliz upfront and get Son back out on the left where he is at his best.

For those saying Kulu is just the latest player to blame.. It's not today. It's every single game from him.. Cuts in, cuts in, defenders must love playing against him.

Porro did more in that position than him in his short stint..

I also think Johnson prefers the right. Even when Kulu has a yard of space he slows down and cuts in. I'd play him central or not at all for a game or two.

We didn’t outplay them second half. They sat deep and nullified us. We never looked like scoring. That was down to Moyes to be fair and we had no answer.

Not sure it was down to anything they done in particular vs us not being able to keep up the intensity- they were just as, if not more, deep & compact in the first half but we created better openings and more space earlier in the game. 2nd half we didn't have as good movement off the ball and it looked to me like we froze and didn't commit to doing what we were doing originally- that or we just tired

Last edited:
We had lots of possession but no cutting edge in attack. I think Ange is naive in thinking that he can win by only playing tight in the box while he has players - both Son and Kulu - who can can cut in and shoot from outside the box, to make the attack more unpredictable.

Manager made the wrong sub in bringing off Hojbjerg instead of Bissouma IMO. Hojbjerg was having a bigger impact on the game than Biss.

We conceded two poor goals but didn’t create enough ourselves today. I though West Ham’s centre backs played very well. For us Romero and and Hojbjerg were our best players, not much of note from anyone else.
You have a real soft spot for Hojberg. He was quite poor for me today, especially in the first half. Constantly under hitting passes or just miss controlling. He stood out to me as not really fitting in. 2md half when there was more dogs body work he looked a better fit but still I'd hardly call that a good performance.

I otherwise agree Romero was very good and despite having lots of the ball we really created nothing much. Their goals were unfortunate but the nature of the game meant that they were always going to make cleaner more direct chances than we were.

Skipp for Lo Celso didn't make a great deal of sense to me despite Lo Celso not really have the impact needed. We need him to make more through ball and to speed up the tempo of the match. It was all a bit too safe from him which make the change to Skipp an odd one because that's pretty much all he does; play it safe.

I think it really showed again the lack of quality depth in the squad. We just don't really have much outside the 12 players and I'm including the injured bunch in that.

Too many out there looking around feeling sorry for themselves when our attacking football isn't coming off, a few not filling in to do the defensive work second half.

Back