• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs West Ham United OMT***

I haven't watched or paid any attention to Wet Spam. How are they doing, and how do they play?
As usual, I guess - brick until they play us. Bowen is back, but I hope I can nullify him by having him in my fantasy team.

Kudos gets good reviews and they always step up for this game no matter what their form is, I read they were booed off on Sunday at home to Palace.

I haven't watched or paid any attention to Wet Spam. How are they doing, and how do they play?

Generally brick with the occasional show up game, counter team (with VDV in team I'd say we walk this), interestingly not a lot of difference between home and away form (as they always play counter?)

West Ham fans don't seem happy with performances, but they keep sneaking late wins. Most of their goals come from crosses, dead ball and open play. Soucek will be a big danger to us. Paqueta, Bowen, Kudus, JWP are all very good.

Will be a tight game but fancy us to win it.

just gonna hang this out there, we're due to spank someone with our rip-roaring forward play - got a feeling this is going to be the game.

4-1, Gio at the centre of everything good.

Back