• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs SUNDERLAND - OMT

We need better movement with ade and Defoe. Ade still looks rusty...but at least he is getting into those positions, and if he keeps it up he will score.

On the fouls it looks like its MoN's game plan to win the fouls in those areas.

Same old story, Nothing from Ade and Lennon, dawson is just awful. And we concede free kicks even though we know thats the only way they'd score.

Honestly?

Lennon tormenting and destroying their left back, dawson with 1 mis-hit pass, otherwise fine.

I just don't know what people are looking at sometimes.

Thing is Dawson seems the only one who can spray a long pass in the side right now. We lost that with modric and Vdv... Anyway come on you spurs

I've been thinking about walkers loss of form and it has to be due to AVB restricting him from bombing forward like he wants too. I don't think walker is happy with his limited attacking runs which he could do freely under Redknapp. AVB is more cautious.

We want to see more passes like the one for lennon Kyle!

Honestly?

Lennon tormenting and destroying their left back, dawson with 1 mis-hit pass, otherwise fine.

they look at the score, see we are losing and try and pick at something.

But I don't agree at all. Usually I think our fans talk utter gonad*s when they on about how we've apparently dominated a game vs some brick team when all we've actually done is pass it around in front of them while their keeper has a picnic for 90 minutes.

In this game however, we've had quite a few good chances. And penetrated relatively well in an away game where the home team is mostly sitting back. Poor from Ade and just a braindead 10-15 seconds from Walker.

Wow i'm not the only one.

That is said all the time and when you question it....out comes the OPTA stats. In reality all we've been doing in the home games vs lesser teams is pass around a bit and create diddly squat but long rangers.

Wasnt a bad performance first half, but we didnt really look threatening. Still a second half to go and if it is like the Villa game where we create a lot in the second half it would be a decent performance, but if it is like almost every other game surely AVB has to wake up and start getting us attacking with more pace and purpose. Half the time when we get the ball our whole team is within about a metre of each other. Last season we'd have been spread out and quick simple pass would have been the start of a good attack.

1. Why can't we put dead balls in like that one?
2. Walker needs to earn his place again.
3. Let's fukcing score!

Honestly?

Dawsons passing has been fine. Lennon been good after the first ten mins.

We are playing well just a dumbo costing us

We should still win the game based on how we are playing.
I'd like to see bale on the right and lennon on the left for a period completely overloading sunderland in the centre.

Back