• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs SUNDERLAND - OMT

This is largely to do with mentality. Walker is a weak link for sure, his indiscipline is a serious issue. But we have to go for them, this makes me feel positive.

blimey, up to that point it was a great performance. if ade had scored the open goal it would have been away performance 101. the possession and midfield have been excellent. I thought it was a fantastic half. one individual mistake and were in trouble. first goal conceded in three matches.

oh and to people saying lennon has been poor: I think people need to take up watching a different sport, you clearly don't understand football, or have never seen a game before.

I'd guess he means dominating an entire half without any real chances created, then conceding to their first shot of the game? It's happened a lot before, and I don't really understand why we can't create chances with the likes of Bale Lennon and Dembele.

If only Ade had a 'real' chance

I'd guess he means dominating an entire half without any real chances created, then conceding to their first shot of the game? It's happened a lot before, and I don't really understand why we can't create chances with the likes of Bale Lennon and Dembele.

Bale is being double marked, Dembele plays relatively deep and you sense that Lennon's final ball is always a hit and hope rather than a precise effoty to pick out a team mate. As always, we lack creativity in advanced central areas. With our wide men, team have to defend wide against us which should in theory create space for someone centrally to open teams up, but we lack a creative player in that VDV type role

Chich supply you with some potent skunk or something?

"Kyle's done it before, gives the ball away and starts wrestling him"...Clive Allen knows exactly what we've been used to this season.

If we were 1 up you'd all be bricking it that Sunderland will come back. We will score

Look at it again.
We are going to need to break these down now and if we can, I think we'll go on to win. Ade is picking the wrong option constantly aswell which doesn't help.

I did and you know what? Thanks for advising me on that because I didn't realise he lost the ball in the first onstance. He is actually more dumb than I first thought. fudgein macaronic dumbo (not you - he is).

The thing is he was playing well before.

We rarely concede first goals so will be interesting to see how we play this out.

Seemed to me more that he was suggesting that this game is already lost.

Which is obviously just silly.

Chich supply you with some potent skunk or something?

"Kyle's done it before, gives the ball away and starts wrestling him"...Clive Allen knows exactly what we've been used to this season.

Walker gives away stupid free kicks every game, will he ever learn? Dawson does the same too.

Vertonghen on for Walker & Naughton to right back. Dempsey or Sig on for Adey.

I thought it was a decent first half. We controlled the play, Adebayor had one chance he could have scored on and one he should have scored on. And then Sunderland got a goal when we are at our most dominant. But when you make stupid mistakes you will concede stupid goals I suppose.
Gonna be tough now. Sunderland are good when they have something to hang on to, and we are poor at breaking teams down. I reckon we need an early goal to open the game up.

Walker gives away stupid free kicks every game, will he ever learn? Dawson does the same too.

Vertonghen on for Walker & Naughton to right back. Dempsey or Sig on for Adey.

Dawson has done nothing wrong. Not sure why he is being brought up by many on here.

I really think the interplay and movement up front is starting to look incredibly fluid; last year when bale would "roam" he would disappear, this year hes massively effective coming off the wing. even defoe is dropping off to good effective. there are some fantastically positive signs here, we actually seem to have a discernible shape with tactics.

im liking what im seeing, if ade could score from 3 yards we'd be well on course for another 3 points away from home.

But I don't agree at all. Usually I think our fans talk utter gonad*s when they on about how we've apparently dominated a game vs some brick team when all we've actually done is pass it around in front of them while their keeper has a picnic for 90 minutes.

In this game however, we've had quite a few good chances. And penetrated relatively well in an away game where the home team is mostly sitting back. Poor from Ade and just a braindead 10-15 seconds from Walker.

Back