• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg OMT **

Courtesy your friendly neighborhood kopites.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=319513.80

Me and my big fudging trap eh.

Eriksen with a beauty.

That's what Eriksen has over Coutinho.

Annoying as Coutinho is better than him in all aspects are from scoring goals

Yeah but Coutinho's 10x the player Eriksen will ever be.

Agree. Eriksen has moments of brilliance but Phil's pure football sex all day.

Chelsea will destroy these in the final.

That was a one off. Chelsea will kill that defence.

:p

The first goal came down his side after Davies for skinned

The Second was central and a deflection... Not sure how en gets the blame
Everyone was tucked in - that's when the wingers are supposed to drop back and cover allowing the full backs to mark up in the middle.

He never, ever tracks back so Walker (or whoever else is there) has to position himself where he can defend both the middle and the outside doing neither properly.

The first goal came down his side after Davies for skinned

The Second was central and a deflection... Not sure how en gets the blame

I think Scara is saying that in a situation where the RB (Walker) has been pulled in to cover the striker, the winger (Townsend) should drop back. He didn't and it left them with a spare man over at the back post. The first goal though had nothing to do with Townsend.

B8d9zukCUAIOWGd.jpg

We just can't do anything the easy way, can we? What's the deal with this club? It's unbelievable.

Good performance for 75 minutes, seemingly in full control, but almost paid for not being clinical enough with the countless opportunites we wasted.

Eriksen's second... so cool and classy. I thought he was taking it too wide, but he knew exactly what he was going to do. Top class.

Classic Spurs, but we're through to the final and at least we avoided extra time.

We desperately struggle when we have to replace a few of our first choice players, though. Paulinho needs to go, doesn't suit us at all. Townsend, Ade, Vlad, even Soldado and Lamela I'm starting to doubt. Think there will be major rebuilding this summer.

It's harsh, but Lloris must play in the final.

You know, I don't quite know how Poch is going to pull that off. Vorm's past couple of games have been shaky, but benching him really does smack of not rewarding all the players that got us to the final. Hmm....

....you know what, f*ck it. That's for another day.

Six years ago, now.

"TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR, ARE ON THEIR WAY, TO THE CARLING CUP FINAL! AND DON'T THEY KNOW IT!"

:D

Bloody hell we really fell apart there after Dembele went off. I suppose it was because he was injured and on a yellow. Thought Townsend and Paulihno brought nothing to the party. I was well chilled until those subs. I'm off for a few beers to calm myself down now.
COYS!!!!

Back