• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg OMT **

That's right. We lost all control went Dembele went off and Pauinho came on. He really must be sold. He will never come good in English football IMO .
Mason is good with his runs into the box. But Paulinhio is never going to stabilise a midfield. I hope he goes to Italy and Soldado buggers of back to Spain.

Honestly why the do our players stand off opponents in the box.fooking furious with the way we let Sheffield back into the game. Anyway happy to be at Wembley but tough ask against Chelsea. COYS

B8d81NkIMAEXwVT.jpg

I hope the Dembele haters notice we went to bits when he went off as normal
I haven't heard any haters but I have heard plenty of criticism

He has it all but doesn't do it enough

He really should be the best player of his kind in the league with the ability he has... He just doesn't do it regularly

However he does seem to do it in the big games

To be
Agree. With the first part at least. Was a mistake taking Dembele off tonight.
To be fair he picked up a knock and had to go off. Mason was on a yellow as well. Maybe that is why Poch put Paulinhio in there as he had no card.

If Demeble wasn't injured from that foul when he was clean through, then it was an awful sub. I will reserve judgement until we know for sure. Kane has to play upfront, if him and Soldado have to start together try Soldado in the 10 role.

That's right. We lost all control went Dembele went off and Pauinho came on. He really must be sold. He will never come good in English football IMO .
Poch made a big mistake taking off Dembele for paulinho. Have to agree he is not right for this league. His qualities are suited to a slower league like Italy.

Paulinho didn't do anything wrong there - We lost a bit when Vorm had his spat with Dier I think it was, Defence dropped back a bit allowing them onto us which makes life difficult, which wouldn't have happened with Lloris. Townsend wasn't covering Walker either, so GHod know's what he was doing for the goals

I am drained now. It's been a long day.

But at least I'm sat on my sofa and not stranded oop north in a snowstorm getting pelted with bile, wee and bricks

#modern"fan"

I haven't heard any haters but I have heard plenty of criticism

He has it all but doesn't do it enough

He really should be the best player of his kind in the league with the ability he has... He just doesn't do it regularly

However he does seem to do it in the big games

I think he does do so much - he gives us stability, ball retention and ultimately some strength which we lack.

Massive credit to Sheffield Utd! They never gave up! They and their manager deserve much credit!

Well said. I thought we were pretty professional, unadventurous but that's what the job was. Sheff took their chances, rolling the dice at the right time. They didn't look League 1. Good luck to them, hope they do some damage in the FA cup too

Back