• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

Much better second half. What changed though, just the attitude? Sandro for Dembele wouldn't have THIS much effect

We are just cursed this game, we've had about 5 good efforts which could easily go in

Much better second half. What changed though, just the attitude? Sandro for Dembele wouldn't have THIS much effect

We are just cursed this game, we've had about 5 good efforts which could easily go in

Sandro is a massive part of it. His ball winning is allowing us to keep the pressure on them.

So we can string together decisive passes around the box, use width in our play and put in crosses that even if not accurate, either allow us to get off attempts from within the box or create enough trouble to panic their defence? Even as Saudi Sportswashing Machine have finally retreated to just defending.

Why do we not do this more often?

I have my own view and its in regards to tactics personally. We hav enothing to lose hence AVB going for the jugular but from the start he sets out defensively. It ought to be the other way round in my view.

I have my own view and its in regards to tactics personally. We hav enothing to lose hence AVB going for the jugular but from the start he sets out defensively. It ought to be the other way round in my view.

this 100% he's supposed to be a manager who plays high tempo so I don't get it.

Back