• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

it was obvious the defoe sub was wrong, we were over running them, now its all dried up. plus we lost our main threat from range.

absolutely disgusting sub from avb again. dog vomit off a sub.

We were absolutely battering them...gung ho attack after attack....AVB then changes our formation for some weirdo reason and it goes to utter ****e. They'll see it out now or nick a 2nd.

we won't score. none of the players look bothered for ****s sake.. i can take the safe play sometimes, as long as there's industry.. but today, too many players just simply don't care.

everyone moaning about townsend but not a word about how **** soldado has been..... again. gg](*,)

I dont think he has been that ****. He has linked up relatively well - but shoulda scored perhaps with the header.

People paid top dollar to watch this ****. The players are payed millions to play this ****.
Jesus Christ

We've had a few chances now. Really strange game today. Crap first half. Scrappy second, chances but no obvious plan.

were going to lose to a team that has just brought on obertan. I wonder if lennon, lamela or holtby would get a look in for them :ross:

our resources are being completely mismanaged.

This 2nd half is karma for the games we have won and not really deserved to. Today, Krul is playing a blinder and we're not getting the luck in the box.

Back