• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT**********************

Saving our last sub till the 80th minute then. Hopefully this means Kaboul is close to becoming a regular fixture in the team.

I was looking forward to HT to sing Chiricihes' praises. Iwonder how bad his injury is or is this AVB reacting to press criticsm about Lloirs

I'd start the second half with this

--------------Freidel
Walker Dawson Vertonghen Townsend
------Holtby Sandro Eriksen
Lamela--------------------Siggy
-------------Soldado----------------

But AVB will refuse to take any responsibly as usual, say we are dominating the game and not change anything until 20 minutes to go.

So that lamela would get crowded out instead? It's siggy's side that needs to be sorted, with the main focus on Townsend there should be space out there.

Townsend is getting extra attention at the moment because of the press he is getting. As bad as Siggy is there is always a goal in him. Not so Andros.

He signed a three year contract with us and he's into his second season, it'll be decision time for Levy at the end of the season, either give him another long contract to tie him up or let him go back to Europe when someone comes calling in the summer. I can't see AVB staying if Levy doesn't secure his services long-term this summer.

I still believe in AVB. Last season he sorted the late goals concession, he recorded the most away wins in our premiership history and most points. This season we have won a penalty shootout. He will sort this.

Disappointed with the support. Hope Vlad is ok. Again, too bad his name is not Lamela, he would receive much more attention from you guys. A shame really, he's been one of the few who has given 100% effort.

Back