• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Partizan Belgrade EL OMT ***

He has been doing it for ages and i for one always like to see how Marky takes it. (apart from with vaseline according to chich)

I always took it as a serious question too.

A hint of sarcasm would've perhaps been helpful.

IIRC, I have been doing this for the last 6/7 years, since the days of the OMT gurus ! I think I was influenced by someone who used to post these famous words during matches : "Don't know when, don't know how but we will score" or something like that, after which we normally score ! :lol:

Very glad to see Lennon getting a start after doing well on Sunday. Hopefully can provide some good much needed width and put in some good balls for Soldado.

Stambouli starts. So we don't lose.

Good to see Bentaleb back on the bench. Also interesting that Capoue, Ade and Kaboul are not in the squad.

We should cruise past this lot, so we'll probably struggle quite a bit. Narrow win. Soldado to score!

Good to see Bentaleb back on the bench. Also interesting that Capoue, Ade and Kaboul are not in the squad.

We should cruise past this lot, so we'll probably struggle quite a bit. Narrow win. Soldado to score!

If we're lucky. Partizan haven't won a group stage game in five years. 4 draws and 12 losses I think.

@BenPearceSpurs: #thfc XI: Lloris, Naughton, Chiriches, Vertonghen, Davies; Stambouli, Dembele; Lennon, Paulinho, Lamela; Soldado

I didn't want to see Paulinho nor Chiriches ever again in our colours. They have a LOOONG way to go to get back in my good books. If they both score nine hat tricks tonight, I will consider not hating them.

Back