• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Partizan Belgrade EL OMT ***

I just don't know where to play him.

- He's a decent DM, but he doesn't pass the ball quick enough once he has won it

- He's not creative enough/doesn't have the vision (or mobility) for AM

- He could maybe be a hold-up CF, but we don't really play long balls and he doesn't really score

At 6'1", I actually wonder whether CB might be the best position for him?

Ahhh come on man... he's not useless.

I hate to be the guy who pulls out the youtube highlights reel (but I'm going to anyway)

[video=youtube;LkbJ1ctW6eo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbJ1ctW6eo[/video]

i think the ability to go past a player is vastly underrated. Of course I'd love a team of Xavi's and Iniestas and Modric's but this guy can play football. Breezing past a player means you suddenly open up the space that player was controlling meaning new options open out. He needs to do more with the ball I agree, but he has bags of ability, I think positionally he's good as a CM too.

Ahhh come on man... he's not useless.

I hate to be the guy who pulls out the youtube highlights reel (but I'm going to anyway)

[video=youtube;LkbJ1ctW6eo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkbJ1ctW6eo[/video]

i think the ability to go past a player is vastly underrated. Of course I'd love a team of Xavi's and Iniestas and Modric's but this guy can play football. Breezing past a player means you suddenly open up the space that player was controlling meaning new options open out. He needs to do more with the ball I agree, but he has bags of ability, I think positionally he's good as a CM too.

Still think he'd make a great left back. That dribbling ability on the wing.

B3duBjKCAAAdK9J.jpg

We have been unconvincing in the EL so far this season. Both our wins have been against shyte Asteras. Hope we will put up a better performance against Partizan. Being at home, there is no reason whatsover why we cannot win this match. Hope we don't make too many changes as that will unsettle the team. Want to see Lamela play and have a positive impact like the one he had against Asteras. Anything other than a comfortable win will be disappointing.

Any official team news yet ?

Hope Pochettino will play a strong team in this match. There is no need to rest many players as we don't have many consistent players now. Hope Lamela will play and inspire us to a comfortable win.

You ask this every single match, the official team news is released to the media and referee one hour,thats 60 minutes before kick off

So in this case 7.05pm, not 6.41pm, 7.05pm

It is a pre-match ritual ! Hope you have not jinxed us !](*,)

--------------- Lloris
Naughton Chiriches Vertonghen Davies
--------- Stambouli Dembele
Lennon ------ Paulinho ------ Lamela
-------------- Soldado

Vorm, Dier, Ball, Winks, Eriksen, Bentaleb, Kane

You ask this every single match, the official team news is released to the media and referee one hour,thats 60 minutes before kick off

So in this case 7.05pm, not 6.41pm, 7.05pm

To be fair, I have asked it too. It's great when we get a bite - for which, I thank you.

For European games it is released earlier, but for some reason we're always last. All the other games had their lineups out 5-10 minutes earlier.

--------------- Lloris
Naughton Chiriches Vertonghen Davies
--------- Stambouli Dembele
Lennon ------ Paulinho ------ Lamela
-------------- Soldado

Vorm, Dier, Ball, Winks, Eriksen, Bentaleb, Kane

Buzzing to see my favourite player Paulinho

Back