• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

Nice hoof from doors. I'm going to get really annoyed with this. Why are Walker and Verts overlapping every single opportunity, can we see our wingers with the ball?!

Dawson bashing getting a bit boring now =;
He hasnt played for ages, give him a bit of time before jumping on his back after 15 minutes..

Dawson bashing getting a bit boring now =;
He hasnt played for ages, give him a bit of time before jumping on his back after 15 minutes..

He shouldn't be hoofing it out of play to be fair. He and Huddlestone are taking extra touches and it's not surprising when their confidence must be low and they are under pressure to put on a good performance.

He shouldn't be hoofing it out of play to be fair. He and Huddlestone are taking extra touches and it's not surprising when their confidence must be low and they are under pressure to put on a good performance.

He can't hit those balls when his is sharp, he shouldn't play them at all. This Panathinaikos team is all at sea. Keep it on the deck and play around them for goodness sake.

He can't hit those balls when his is sharp, he shouldn't play them at all. This Panathinaikos team is all at sea. Keep it on the deck and play around them for goodness sake.

Yea too many hollywood balls for my liking. I told you Huddlestone was brick

Yea too many hollywood balls for my liking. I told you Huddlestone was brick

Lol, I was talking about Daws. But Hudd needs to go with the flow a bit more instead of trying to hit the channel every opportunity. It'll come, like you say, he's taking a few too many touches when a perfectly good pass is on

Back