• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Panathinaikos OMT ***

Huddlestone to Dawson!! sweet!!! the two players who almost left us.. thanks GHod they are still here, especially Huddlestone!!

But my o my,, Walker does some really dumb brick at times..

oooo someone get the clippers out, I feel a Tommy goal coming today.

*By the way wooks, that was a shot on target

Goodness sake, poor from Lloris, but Spurs in control, Daws smashes it nowhere near a white shirt. He's defending well and just scored a great goal... fudging stop it!

Oooh good one. Now try saying "Defoe will never hit a hatrick ever again"

1-0

Wookie my comment was not a personal attack on either player.

I think its quite clear AVB does not fancy Dawson or Huddlestone for the first team, Dawson being 4th choice and upon the return of Parker one would presume Huddlestone will slip further back. Both of those players could do a good job for another team and play week in week out. How is it hard to believe that both players will want first team football and if things continue to go the way they are at present with the odd game here and there will look for a move in January or next summer?

Back