• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

:)

come on you spurs!

hoping that this will be a clean no cheating game!

_63968165_gerrard_suarez_getty.jpg

Real test this. Liverpool have some pace for once in Sterling and have a big goal threat in Suarez.

We usually ket Suarez and Carrol in our pockets but Carroll scored today so...

Anyway, still think we'll be very bouyed after today and Liverpool, because of their unbeaten run, count as a big scalp.

It will be tough but I think we will come through eventually.

Spurs to win 4-1: Bale x 2, Defoe, Vertonghen; Suarez for them

COYS

My GHod. This minimalistic approach to Spurs OMTs needs to fudging end.

article-0-0253CE8E000005DC-732_468x369.jpg

article-2038770-0DF614B900000578-646_634x364.jpg

article-2097498-119DA1F3000005DC-792_468x354.jpg

[video=youtube;pac5Zkk3eGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pac5Zkk3eGw[/video]

We need a proper full back up against Sterlings pace so Vertonghen should be back in the centre. Caulker's pace is vital against Suarez.
I'd be very happy to see Bale and Lennon come up against LIverpool current fullback Glen Johnson and Stewart Downing! But I suspect Rodgers might instead play the 3412 formation they used against Chelsea.
I'd like to see us start with a 433 but its not gonna happen.

------------------Lloris--------------------
Walker-----Caulker--Vertonghen--Naughton
------------Sandro--Dembele--------------
Lennon---------Dempsey-----------Bale---
-----------------Defoe--------------------

------------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------

Walker---------------Dawson--------------Caulker-------Vertonghen

---------------------------Sandro-------Dembele------------------------

----Lennon---------------------Dempsey----------------------Bale----

----------------------------------Defoe-----------------------------------

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Gallas, Huddlestone, Carroll, Falque, Sigurddson,

Stop Suarez and you stop Liverpool - he's scored 10 of their 17 Premier League goals this season.

However, that might be easier said than done.

But that win over our dear friends from Upton Park must have given the entire squad a huge boost, so I'm going for a Spurs win by the odd goal in three.

Stop Suarez and you stop Liverpool - he's scored 10 of their 17 Premier League goals this season.

However, that might be easier said than done.

But that win over our dear friends from Upton Park must have given the entire squad a huge boost, so I'm going for a Spurs win by the odd goal in three.

That's the thing mate it is. He's been incredible this season.

This will be a tougher challenge than West Ham at home, but we still have too much for a poor Liverpool side. Should be a comfortable Spurs win. I'll go for 2-1, with us being 2-0 up and them pulling one back in the last 10 minutes.

This will be a tougher challenge than West Ham at home, but we still have too much for a poor Liverpool side. Should be a comfortable Spurs win. I'll go for 2-1, with us being 2-0 up and them pulling one back in the last 10 minutes.

I don't think they are poor at all. They have started to play some good football.

i will never forget the surge of bodies, the noise, the juddering of the camera as the celebration rocked the gantry as Pav swept in from close range to make 2-1, late on in the teeming rain.

Harry's first home game iirc, Gomes remarkably tipped on to the bar after a deflection off King's arm to keep it at 1-1, then Bentley's speculative long ranger parried by Reina, knocked back into Pav and then that knee slide into the corner, slapping his chest.

It was a historic win for us, isn't it. Thanks to Pav for killing off that Liverpool jinx. We had not beaten Liverpool in 9 matches in all competitions until then. But since then we have won 5, drawn 2 and lost just 2 in all competitions. And we are unbeaten in our last 5 matches against them. We need to continue that record.

Goes without sayin' don't it!

With Sandro looking beastly in the middle, Dawson back in the team, Lloris established now as number one, Defoe on goal scoring form, Bale looking threatening, Lennons ability to cause trouble at any moment and Dembele nearing full fitness, fudge ME am I up for this!!

It's absolutely amazing the difference a well earned win makes. West Ham are extremely poor though, so we shouldn't get too confident like Arsenal did beating us when we had 10 men.

Hopefully the players take confidence though, as I think we've been missing that for a few weeks.

Agreed - have some good players in certain position

Quality of football played this season does not reflect their log position

But then again, nobody gets awarded points for style. They don't have good enough players going forward to score the goals. Suarez is doing well in the top scorer charts, but he's a bit like Defoe - shoots at every opportunity. Key for us is to deny him those opportunities.

Back