• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

Totally pointless interview with Dalglish. He is taking the tinkle out of the interviewer and viewer. Never answers the question always defensive always trying to look clever.

Harry Redknapp puts him to total shame on this front.

Agreed. I think though he is offensive, and really his employers need to address it or else the FA should. He makes Fergie seem like a Saint.

Just remembered something that seriously fudged me off...

The commentator said 'A few years ago spurs would have lost this'

fudge off, totally neglecting the fact that liverpool have nosedived since then and we have rocketed up.

fudge off, totally neglecting the fact that liverpool have nosedived since then and we have rocketed up.

Were gonna get that constantly. The year is 2020, Spurs would have lost that game 15 years ago you know.

Fuk off.

By the way Sky, Suarez was back from an eight game ban for racial abuse, not injury or a because he was away on missionary duties. The response to him coming on was totally wrong.

This thread is unreal to me. It just makes no sense.

KD, we don't often agree, but I'm with you here. At least 6 (7 including Gallas) players missing tonight who would have started ahead of some who did, no manager, and we still put in a solid performance and captured an admirable point

i think we would have lost that a few years ago

Good point. So glad for Dawson as well, I admitted I was a bit nervous with him playing but he really did well.

Watched it in the company of a yank liverpool fan who was saying about how he is "too die hard of a liverpool fan", yeah mate why aren't you at Anfield then?

And why couldn't the commentators say "five years ago Liverpool would have lost this but now they are basically just a scouse Sunderland"

Liverpool's next 2 League games, United Away, Arsenal at home. Bizarrely they could us 2 massive favours (depending how you look at things) in the next month

would have taken a draw before the game considering the injuries of, VDV, Sandro, Lennon, Defoe, Kaboul and Gallas, and was satisfied with the draw.

Defended admirably, special mentions to Scotty Parker and Michael Dawson.

By the way Sky, Suarez was back from an eight game ban for racial abuse, not injury or a because he was away on missionary duties. The response to him coming on was totally wrong.

In their world he is the victim, it is fine to boo the black player he racially abused, to wear t-shirts in his defence, to continually defy the FA, to abuse anyone who dares as basic questions about anything. It is an affliction that Liverpool in general has, Boris once said it and had to go grovelling because....they moaned like the pathetic victims they are.

would have taken a draw before the game considering the injuries of, VDV, Sandro, Lennon, Defoe, Kaboul and Gallas, and was satisfied with the draw.

Defended admirably, special mentions to Scotty Parker and Michael Dawson.

I'm no professional player but you have to consider what missing so many key players does to a team. They have to adjust and play very differently. The 'new' Spurs held off a Bindippers side full of confidence and we could have even nicked it at the end. Point gained and a solid performance.

COYS!!!

i'm happy for dalglish to reign in liverpool for many years to come - they'll get nowhere with his deluded views and lack of objectivity.

long live king kenny!

No Lennon.
No Van der Vaart.
No Defoe.
No Kaboul.
No Sandro.
No Redknapp.

Solid as a rock. Parker OUTSTANDING. Anyone who complains about this point, given it's context, does not, IMHO, understand what a full season of football is all about.

Back