• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City *** OMT

Dearie me...nice to see the patience in here today

:rolleyes:
you must share a little bit of the frustration steff, despite your limitless positivity. andros got hooked off against man utd didn't he? today absolutely woeful, just dreadful. constantly selecting him means putting ourselves at a constant disadvantage from the get go. how long can it continue, there is just no rational explanation i can think of. can you?

Fuxkin get in. The only man who can hold his head up in the team today

What a load of fruit cobbler!!!!!!!!!
Not been great but plenty of them are trying...are you suggesting that a man who has scored 3 goals should not hold his head high, or the left back who has defended his backlist consistently, put in a brilliant goal-saving tackle and who create that pen via his own endeavor should not hold his head high? Come on!

Rose having a good game but Walker's having real problems, hopefully still rusty from his injury? Vorm's save from Nugent's drive/chip in first half was pretty damn good from the replay I've seen especially not having been on long.

you must share a little bit of the frustration steff, despite your limitless positivity. andros got hooked off against man utd didn't he? today absolutely woeful, just dreadful. constantly selecting him means putting ourselves at a constant disadvantage from the get go. how long can it continue, there is just no rational explanation i can think of. can you?

it's not limitless and again this has been a poor performance. i took endless abuse over a season ago for suggesting andros was not the answer and i am sad he still isn't. i criticize but for me, there HAS to be context!!!!!! the average age of this side is what? 22? 23 now with form in goal? we say we will give them time on one side, yet we howl like distressed banshees when we don't get CL/win the league/universe in his first 8 months. i think it's absurd mate. either we accept this is part of the fudging journey or we peel off and start supporting FC billbigbollocks with billions in the kitty...that's all!!!;)

Back