• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City *** OMT

it's not limitless and again this has been a poor performance. i took endless abuse over a season ago for suggesting andros was not the answer and i am sad he still isn't. i criticize but for me, there HAS to be context!!!!!! the average age of this side is what? 22? 23 now with form in goal? we say we will give them time on one side, yet we howl like distressed banshees when we don't get CL/win the league/universe in his first 8 months. i think it's absurd mate. either we accept this is part of the fudgeing journey or we peel off and start supporting FC billbigbollocks with billions in the kitty...that's all!!!;)
i agree with you. but you cant excuse constant dross, particularly when its largely one player. the club its starting out on a long path, but we dont need to be hindering ourselves in the process. townsend is just totally out of his depth.

Back