• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Leicester City *** OMT

There is no way a centre half would be responsible for marking a player that deep out. We've been doing a lot of zonal marking recently.

In which case (and I need to watch again) either Kane or Chadli should be on that man given the height involved.

vorm again, that FK was at reach height inside the 6 yard, just come and get it, if there is someone in the way clear them out

Someone will come out and say it was Vorm or the midfield's fault there.
Never Vertonghen because he looks good passing the ball.

He has only had two transfer windows and inherited an unbalanced squad. And probably doesn't have much of a say in the transfer dealings. You can't blame the Manager for that.
Yeh but I never thought he was the man for the job in the first place. His sub decisions are mind boggling, his team selections are strange. He's just a bit MEH.

We don't play well. Our defence is woeful. We are crap at home. What's to like about him/spurs?

paulinho? poch you're being a clam. stop being a clam or you'll lose all the good will you've been building up.

we'll make it easy for you: paulinho is a fking useless pansy cnut of shiithouse; tonwsend is absolutely fking craap. if you keep selecting blatantly fking shiit players the crowds are going to get tinkleed off.

end of message.

Take a breath fella...I can hear your blood pressure from here.

Jesus Christ.. We are just so feeble defensively, painful.

Walker now out of position for the millionth time today and getting shat on by Jamie fudging Vardy and Andros Townsend showing us what would happen if Jermain Defoe ever tried to play as a winger.. What next?

Ah Pauline, this will be fun.

Back