• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham OMT***

It's not a country. It's genuinely not. That's not brain washing, it's just how it is.

So what is that piece of land, that is called Palestine, by EVERYONE ?
Maybe you need to brush up on your history on the creation of Israel & Palestine by the British colonists.
History is full of examples on how the Brits screwed up the world.

It was in reference to someone suggesting it should be ok to wave a Palestinian flag at WHL. It absolutely shouldn't - that's a political movement and not a country. Anyone wishing to celebrate their country should be welcome to fly their flag.
Wow.... Just wow! Your lack of knowledge of history, geography and demographics is astonishing! This is MAGA level of stupidness.

Maybe you need to brush up on your history on the creation of Israel & Palestine by the British colonists.

Think yourself lucky mate, Uganda was one of the options for a Jewish state. The fall of the Ottoman empire created massive problems after WW1 with many countries wanting to set up borders and claiming land, Britain played a big part in the cutting up but were not alone, the League of Nations were involved. Very complex issues still not resolved.

It's just a region. Like "The North' or "The Rainforest".

I know plenty of history of the area thanks, that's how I know it's not a country.

Wow.... Just wow! Your lack of knowledge of history, geography and demographics is astonishing! This is MAGA level of stupidness.
Trust me, I'd put a fairly large bet on my understanding of the history of the region being better than most and almost certainly yours.

The area referred to as Palestine is not recognised as a country by the parts of the world that matter. That includes the country that's relevant to this discussion as it's the one in which Spurs operates as a club.

Trust me, I'd put a fairly large bet on my understanding of the history of the region being better than most and almost certainly yours.

The area referred to as Palestine is not recognised as a country by the parts of the world that matter. That includes the country that's relevant to this discussion as it's the one in which Spurs operates as a club.

I think China, India and Russia are countries that matter to the rest of the world. Segregation of areas has not appeared to work well in the past you just need to look at Ireland, India/Pakistan, Cyprus, The Balkans, I'm sure there are more, this will only be resolved by the people living in the region working out a solution without external groups interfering. If both stick to the the position that the other has no place there it will just rumble on like it has for millennium.

Until flags are reclaimed by decent people who care about human life, they represent to actions of those is charge of foreign policy. There are tons of brilliant people in many, many countries.

But it’s still a blanket statement to say anyone who holds a flag is racist.

I think China, India and Russia are countries that matter to the rest of the world. Segregation of areas has not appeared to work well in the past you just need to look at Ireland, India/Pakistan, Cyprus, The Balkans, I'm sure there are more, this will only be resolved by the people living in the region working out a solution without external groups interfering. If both stick to the the position that the other has no place there it will just rumble on like it has for millennium.
China and Russia are certainly not to be listened to regarding foreign policy. Their aims are at odds with the grown ups in the room.

If both stick to the the position that the other has no place there
There's only one side taking that position.

Israel has repeatedly attempted to set up a two state solution and it has been rejected each and every time by the side whose sky fairy tells them Jews aren't allowed to exist and if they bomb them, they get to spend eternity fudging 100 9 year old kids.

China and Russia are certainly not to be listened to regarding foreign policy. Their aims are at odds with the grown ups in the room.

There's only one side taking that position.

Israel has repeatedly attempted to set up a two state solution and it has been rejected each and every time by the side whose sky fairy tells them Jews aren't allowed to exist and if they bomb them, they get to spend eternity fudging 100 9 year old kids.

There's your problem China and Russia don't matter, if we all take your position with those we don't agree with peaceful solutions will always be difficult. Isreal position changes with thier governments depending on if they're hawks or doves. I agree Hamas are the problem and while they are supported by other Arab states solutions will be difficult, but talking is always better than fighting. Fully understand isreal response to cowardly attack but their action has lost them the moral high ground and feeds the antisemitic groups.
Once

I had to double check that I had clicked on the Spurs vs Fulham OMT. It appears to have descended into a political conversation. So can we get back on topic and talk about the game and not world politics/conflict as topical as it may be?
So I think the only main change will be PEH in for Bissouma but Big Ange may throw in something unexpected. Just hope Richy will convert at least one of the chances he is going to get. Will not be an easy game but I`m hoping for at least 2-0 but would be happy with the points and a scrappy 1-0

This thread is a lightning Rod for setting out some very obscure and surprising historical and current anti-British agendas.

We are the best country in the world, with the very best people, the best food and the best football club.

COYS.

So in your view, 3/4 of the member states of the UN does not matter...
Just shows how silly you are.

Anyway, back to what matters.
3-1 Spurs. Goals by Son, Udogie and Richarlison. Vinícius with the consolation goal.

It's just a region. Like "The North' or "The Rainforest".

I know plenty of history of the area thanks, that's how I know it's not a country.

Really amazing sir.
You know plenty of history of the area!!!!! I DON'T think so at all.

However, we are currently at our local beach club, enjoying the beach, very cold Tusker lager.
Waiting for our grilled prawns piri piri.

I will reply when I get home.
In the meantime, I suggest that you polish up your history, at least for the area.
You will need it.

Back