• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham OMT***

Reading this thread it just proves that the decision to ban flags of that nature is 100% correct. If people can't be trusted with the discussion online then its unlikely they can in the ground.

Again this is not about the clubs correct decision to select neutrality as a FOOTBALL CLUB, its peoples upset they are not, in doing so, picking their side.

Im all for it, get to the ground and support Tottenham FFS.......

COYFS

Reading this thread it just proves that the decision to ban flags of that nature is 100% correct. If people can't be trusted with the discussion online then its unlikely they can in the ground.

Again this is not about the clubs correct decision to select neutrality as a FOOTBALL CLUB, its peoples upset they are not, in doing so, picking their side.

Im all for it, get to the ground and support Tottenham FFS.......

COYFS
It's a PL directive anyway afaik.

It feels like an absolute age since I last watched [proper] football. Really looking forward to getting back to the ground tomorrow. We need to avenge our loss in the league cup. I can't really see anything other than an unchanged starting line-up except of course with PEH instead of Bissouma.
Richy, Son and Pedro on the scoresheet.
COYS!!

It's a PL directive anyway afaik.

It feels like an absolute age since I last watched [proper] football. Really looking forward to getting back to the ground tomorrow. We need to avenge our loss in the league cup. I can't really see anything other than an unchanged starting line-up except of course with PEH instead of Bissouma.
Richy, Son and Pedro on the scoresheet.
COYS!!

3-1 for me too...Not sure on scorers, I will just take 3-1 haha

Really amazing sir.
You know plenty of history of the area!!!!! I DON'T think so at all.

However, we are currently at our local beach club, enjoying the beach, very cold Tusker lager.
Waiting for our grilled prawns piri piri.

I will reply when I get home.
In the meantime, I suggest that you polish up your history, at least for the area.
You will need it.
I've never had the opportunity to drink Tusker Lager, but the way you write about it, makes me want it badly every time!

Getting on fudging topic, first game in years, first game at the new lane and it's six pages of politics :mad:.

Bang on mate, chance to go back to top, one game at at time but two games midweek, chance to really cement top 4

How's your weekend bar the weather?

Last edited:
Back