• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham OMT***

National flags have sweet FA to do with a game of club football. Oh, they can be tolerated in the right circumstances - Sarf Krean flags waving for Sonny, just to let him know they're there.

But the middle east powderkeg is close to full eruption. No need to make anyone uncomfortable - and I'm sure we do have fans of Arab origins. Most of us are at sports events for a distraction, not a reminder.
If we have fans of any origin who take offence to somebody waving an Israeli flag, they don't deserve to breathe, let alone be in the stadium.

Yiddo, go to YouTube and find Hojbjerg highlights season 2023… I realy dont understand that ppl know brick about what he gives us…
I’m sure if i look hard enough i could find a video of Dier’s best moment from last season, doesn’t mean he is great.

Please don't go there. There'll be enough sensitivities around this game.I am neither Palestinian nor Israeli. I just hope the focus can be on the football.
Yet time and time again, when those horribly real things happen that are "bigger than football" we recognise those atrocities in a show of solidarity and public support.

Not for Israel though, never for Israel.

Yet time and time again, when those horribly real things happen that are "bigger than football" we recognise those atrocities in a show of solidarity and public support.

I support everyone killed and suffering in this war mate except Hamas. Happy to observe a silence But we don't need violence spilling out onto the terraces or outside the ground. That's all I am saying. Not meaning to offend.

I support everyone killed and suffering in this war mate except Hamas. Happy to observe a silence But we don't need violence spilling out onto the terraces or outside the ground. That's all I am saying. Not meaning to offend.
I agree. But if people are starting violence because of others carrying an Israeli flag, we're better off knowing who they are and having them arrested/kicking the fudge out of them.

nah, national flags are exclusively carried by racists

never seen a St George cross waved by anyone who wasn’t a clam
I am not a racist or a clam but I had one at the 2003 world cup final what a glorious night that was. Love beating Australia. Go to the ashes in Sydney & plenty of St George flags bet not all of them are clams

This is a very complex issue, while most people will have sympathy for the Israeli victims of terrorism there are many who also sympathise with the Palestinians who had their country chopped up by Europeans. Too many outside powers are influencing the events in the area. Waving flags will change nothing.

Last edited:
I am not a racist or a clam but I had one at the 2003 world cup final what a glorious night that was. Love beating Australia. Go to the ashes in Sydney & plenty of St George flags bet not all of them are clams
99% of people who go to the cricket and take a flag are not helmets

This is a very complex issue, while most people will have sympathy for the Israeli victims of terrorism there are many who also sympathise with the Palestinians who had there country chopped up by Europeans. Too many outside powers are influencing the events in the area. Waving flags will change nothing.
It won't, but stopping people from waving Israeli flags when Ukrainian ones were waved at football grounds all over the country is just cowardly.

but that is an England game.

but that is an England game.
He made a sweeping statement I responded I wasn't having a go just pointing out people that carry flags aren't always clams or racists. There was nothing about sport in his post
baleforce wrote
nah, national flags are exclusively carried by racists

never seen a St George cross waved by anyone who wasn't a clam

Back