• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham OMT***

nah, national flags are exclusively carried by racists

never seen a St George cross waved by anyone who wasn’t a clam

Is that your view on anyone from any country who waves a flag or just English people?

For the record I think it’s probably the correct decision to ban flags in the current climate but not sure how I feel about it being permanent.

Is that your view on anyone from any country who waves a flag or just English people?

For the record I think it’s probably the correct decision to ban flags in the current climate but not sure how I feel about it being permanent.

yeah, I don't understand nationalism, or that thinking a person can be defined in anyway by the location of their birth

it just causes division and leads to conflict

Bentancur back in full training, but not ready for this one. Ange saying Højbjerg will play instead of Bissouma.

yeah, I don't understand nationalism, or that thinking a person can be defined in anyway by the location of their birth

it just causes division and leads to conflict

Right. I’d agree that a lot of racists also happen to be nationalists. I still think it’s a bit odd and wrong to say anyone who waves a flag is racist. It’s ok to be patriotic and proud of your country. I am not overly patriotic myself but there is a lot I like about England as well as quite a few things I don’t like. I’m somewhere in between flag waving patriots and those who self-loathe and brick on their own country.

Id go with the same team that started against Luton with PEH stepping in for Bissouma. Would give Richarlison the start and then Johnson against Palace. Richarlison is probably better suited to home games where has the full support of the crowd.

Right. I’d agree that a lot of racists also happen to be nationalists. I still think it’s a bit odd and wrong to say anyone who waves a flag is racist. It’s ok to be patriotic and proud of your country. I am not overly patriotic myself but there is a lot I like about England as well as quite a few things I don’t like. I’m somewhere in between flag waving patriots and those who self-loathe and brick on their own country.
Until flags are reclaimed by decent people who care about human life, they represent to actions of those is charge of foreign policy. There are tons of brilliant people in many, many countries.

Sorry for going off piste but what is weather like on the east coast in October? We were thinking of taking a cruise to there next year.

A lot like summer in Scotland. Cold, wet, windy, gloomy with gusts to miserable. Lots of huddling indoors.

Fly in instead of taking a cruise. Come in the early spring to Newfoundland. Watch icebergs float by, hike or helicopter tour Gros Morne Provincial Park, enjoy the bars and rollicking nightlife of St. John's.

Or full spring and take a scenic drive up the Cabot Trail on Nova Scotia's Cape Breton Island. Really lovely scenery, picnic sites aplenty. Stunning golf courses. Summer on Prince Edward Island is spectacular and Charlottetown is a lovely place. Halifax is a fun city too. And lobster three meals a day in New Brunswick. But avoid Moncton. It's a dun, muddy schithole.

A lot like summer in Scotland. Cold, wet, windy, gloomy with gusts to miserable. Lots of huddling indoors.

Fly in instead of taking a cruise. Come in the early spring to Newfoundland. Watch icebergs float by, hike or helicopter tour Gros Morne Provincial Park, enjoy the bars and rollicking nightlife of St. John's.

Or full spring and take a scenic drive up the Cabot Trail on Nova Scotia's Cape Breton Island. Really lovely scenery, picnic sites aplenty. Stunning golf courses. Summer on Prince Edward Island is spectacular and Charlottetown is a lovely place. Halifax is a fun city too. And lobster three meals a day in New Brunswick. But avoid Moncton. It's a dun, muddy schithole.

Thanks, its sounds beautiful earlier in year might look at going then, my wife finds air travel difficult and 2 long haul would not be her cup of tea and she likes to take half her wardrobe with her "just in case".

Yes, as it's a political movement, not a country.

Are you in any way suggesting that Palestine is not a country?
Or do you think that it is part of Israel?
The political movement is Hamas, for your information.
You need to brush up on your real history, and stop believing what the US and some countries in Europe are trying to brain wash you with,

You need to brush up on your real history, and stop believing what the US and some countries in Europe are trying to brain wash you with,

It's not a country. It's genuinely not. That's not brain washing, it's just how it is.

Back