• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton *** OMT

Do they start that soon?

Yet another reason to not want to be a part of the ITV4 Cup.

If we are the bottom ranked of the 3 English teams (6th if Villa win the cup, 7th if Arsenal do), we have to play 30 July and 6 August.

Otherwise we start on 17 September

The only way we won't be in it next season is if a combination of 3 things happen - i) we drop points to Everton, ii) Southampton beater our result against City and iii) Timmeh outsmarts Wenger at Wembley.

At what level? He's unproven as a goal scorer in the Premier League. Would be a big gamble considering how we all want to finish in the top 5.

I just meant it wouldn't be the worst option if Eriksen was out, as he played as a #10 all through youth football.

With Pritchard and Holtby out on loan, we've not really had any cover/competition for Eriksen all season, which is part of why he's been so knackered/poor for the last 2 months

I've had a standard "highest league position" bet with a Liverpool-supporting cousin for the past 6 years or so... 50 quid on January 1st, 50 quid at the end of the season.

I really don't want to be giving him back the fifty I took from him at Christmas. So I'll be cheering Stoke almost as much as I'll be cheering Spurs tomorrow! :)

If we are the bottom ranked of the 3 English teams (6th if Villa win the cup, 7th if Arsenal do), we have to play 30 July and 6 August.

Otherwise we start on 17 September

The only way we won't be in it next season is if a combination of 3 things happen - i) we drop points to Everton, ii) Southampton beater our result against City and iii) Timmeh outsmarts Wenger at Wembley.
i) Entirely possible (if not probable)
ii) Could happen - stranger things have
iii) Won't happen

Do you know that the difference in prize money between 5th and 7th is £2.4m? (£19.2m vs £16.8m)

Not including the tens of millions qualifying for EL earns us.

5th (possibly 6th if Arsenal will the cup) means no qualifying round either

This certainly isn't the game to throw in Friedel and Yedlin for sentimental reasons. Do that on the end of season tour

To much sense in that for some I guess.

Please please Spurs don't let me down!
We win (and/or City win) - i get £150 from a c0cky Gooner
We lose and City don't win - i pay out £50 to same c0cky Gooner (we have an additional £50 bet regarding Fantasy league, which i have already smashed him on)

So please, PLEASE: Spurs don't let me down!

COYS

Just reading that Vorm is doubtful. Hopefully if the game is not in the balance and we have a sub left, Friedel will get a 15min cameo

We lose and City don't win - i pay out £50 to same c0cky Gooner (we have an additional £50 bet regarding Fantasy league, which i have already smashed him on)

COYS

they will let you down

and you know it

Everton to hammer us 1-0

they will let you down

and you know it

Everton to hammer us 1-0

If this was to happen, i'd accept it grudgingly if City beat The Saints....a bit worried about that more than i should be given City's ropey defending vs Swansea and the fact they have sealed 2nd already...argghhh getting VERY worried now i'm thinking about it:eek:

COYS

In the words of (boyhood Tottenham fan) Roy Keane...

Keane is absolutely right though, lol. Spurs are experts at actually giving us supporters some hope that something good is about to happen, but it (almost) always ends up in a massive car-crash at the end.

I'm so fudging sick of seeing that psychopath Roy Keane's face pop up on this forum.

He's was an excellent Manchester United player, a fudging horrible, abject failure as a manager and is an even worse pundit.

Let's forget about the clam, I don't care about words he's said years ago, even if he was a 'boyhood Tottenham fan'.. Complete irrelevant waster.

Anyway, enough of that.. We will dingdong Everton 4-1.. Kane and Chadli two each, Lukaku for them.

COYS

I'm so fudgeing sick of seeing that psychopath Roy Keane's face pop up on this forum.

He's was an excellent Manchester United player, a fudgeing horrible, abject failure as a manager and is an even worse pundit.

Let's forget about the clam, I don't care about words he's said years ago, even if he was a 'boyhood Tottenham fan'.. Complete irrelevant waster.

Anyway, enough of that.. We will dingdong Everton 4-1.. Kane and Chadli two each, Lukaku for them.

COYS

I don't think he was a failure. He got Sunderland promoted from virtually the bottom of the championship. His personality will always limit him though he falls out with too many people.

He's a very good pundit IMO. Talks sense with an eerie whiff of violence. I like that he's not afraid to speak his mind, remember when he criticised Joe Hart? At the time it was exactly what most pundits were too firghetened to say about his form, most of the pundits are afraid to be too critical compared to American sports for example where they really don't care how controversial their opinions may be.

what a player Keane was

on Eriksen, I don't have an issue with his effort, can't say the same for his effectiveness though, 30 games a season he's the most talented player on the pitch, but it only shows in 5 or 6

Back