• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton *** OMT

You're welcome lads :)

Bossed the entire 90 minutes. Very good performance. Granted Everton were in holiday mode, but played well all over the pitch. Can't believe we've grabbed 5th.

Good performance, but to be fair, Everton were not up for it at all and they had a really really poor performance. Nice to finally get a victory and a clean sheet. Been a while!

How was McCarthy for them?

I've heard people on here talk about him as a player who they would want but I think he is a clogger and a donkey... And we have far better players

How was McCarthy for them?

I've heard people on here talk about him as a player who they would want but I think he is a clogger and a donkey... And we have far better players

Nothing special today, but Barkley was their worst player on the day, loose, lazy giveaways, bad decision making.

Stones was probably their best player, Naismith brought a little fight/confusion when he came on. Lukaku let Jan bully him ..

Nothing special today, but Barkley was their worst player on the day, loose, lazy giveaways, bad decision making.

Stones was probably their best player, Naismith brought a little fight/confusion when he came on. Lukaku let Jan bully him ..

Stones reminds me of Adams and will be a good player

Barkley is another who has achieved so little but has been hyped beyond his years. He has great technique sometimes and is massively ineffective others. He needs a solid consistent season

Great to finish the season on a high and with a win.

Excellent first half, although Everton were dreadful. They came back fighting a bit in the second, but I thought we responded well and were up for the fight all the way.

Well done to the players and Pochettino.

Back in from Goodison and a nice celebratory meal in St Helens

Almost a Carlsberg day. Textbook 1st half performance, all that was missing was the 2nd goal we deserved. Bit nervy in the second half, I assume Dembele was carrying a knock, otherwise didnt understand the change.
Great to finish the season in 5th, didnt see that coming, and finish with 2 clean sheets.

Hopefully I am reading a little too much into it, but at the end Lloris came over and threw his shirt and gloves into the crowd, hopefully that wasn't a goodbye gesture.
Nice to see Poch come over to the fans at the end as well, nice touch.

Good day out on Merseyside. Thanks for the entertainment Liverpool, it was enjoyable seeing the score updates keep coming through.

I thought we were excellent in the first half - we were "switched on", it seemed. Same intensity in our pressing and running off the ball as against Chelski and Le Arse (and that first half against Everton at WHL). We were a bit slower in the second half, didn't look as turned on, for some reason, but got a great result. Over the moon that we got above Loserpool and them being trashed, haha.

It's interesting to see though, how we seemed to deliberately (?) change the intensity in our pressing for the second half. I'm not sure if it was delibirate, but it looked as though the collective just slowed down. I don't want to make this a complaint about how we played in the second half, we were decent enough, but we were just so incredibly good to watch in the first half. I wish we played more halves/matches like that. With intensity and determination.

Oh, and yeah, Dembele carried a knock, he received treatment on the bench after being subbed.

I've missed a lot since the Man U games because of work on the house, but that was good today. That's what I expected pooch to bring. Loved the passing, evevy one seemed to know where someone else would be. First time passes with no look to see if the intended receiver was where they should be rarely went astray. Sublime

people_counting%20money.jpg

Doesn't sounds good on the LLoris front but hopefully it was just a last day thing, I think we might get one more season from him. He's still young.

No Europa play off required now, could help us make a fast start.

Back