• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton *** OMT

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but very pleased with 5th and happy with Europa, would rather been in Europe (yes yes, playing FC Pig Farmer) than be out of it. We've got a number of young players to blood (hopefully) so this may be worthwhile.

We had a disappointing slump late in the season, and it's been far from a perfect year; but 5th place and a cup final is right at the top end of my expectations from the start of this season. So I'm pretty damn delighted overall, and looking forward to further progress next season.

COYS

5th place is as good as anyone could have realistically hoped for and actually, given that we had a new manager, 6th (below liverpool) was probably more realistically as best possible.

So well done MP, lets hope we can bring in the right players in the summer and clear out the crud

we need Rodgers to clarify the millions spent scale, we all know spending 100m means you should win the league but spending 200m means 6th

I guess united have to spend 150m to step up to third

What's that? Tottenham didn't let anyone down? fudge you Roy Keane.

Great job boys and excellent season Pochettino. Already buzzing for the next to come.

What's that? Tottenham didn't let anyone down? fudge you Roy Keane.

Great job boys and excellent season Pochettino. Already buzzing for the next to come.

Much as I despise this so called human being, he has a point which we all acknowledge. We do deceive to deliver ..... except for that one season we did break into the CL at Emirates Marketing Project's expense, and before that did win a cup beating l'arse and chavs on the way. My, did we have a team back then with King and Woody at the back, Zokora in the middle, Keano and Berba up front ... then we had Van der Vaart and Crouchy, those were them days ! Let's hope we win something and get into the CL soon too, COYS !!!

So, how did the formation look today?
Was it 3-4-2-1?
Did that look solid?
General analysis

Nope, 4 in back, Bentaleb played LB, interestingly when attacking he stayed wide (didn't do the come inside bit too much), as does Dier

Dembele deeper, Mason forward (worked well, think about that in future Poch)

Our possession and passing game looked as good as its been all season in first half.

Looked solid defensively, Jan was at his best, reading and cutting out a lot of stuff

Good foundation for next season

Back