• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Everton OMT ***

Very impressed by mason and bentaleb today. Combined age of 43, playing like seasoned veterans.

Can we all put Gutter boys continental foreign tactics aside now and start focusing on the WONKY

i think thats where our points will be

thank you

Kaboul motionless when Bobby scored on the bench, get this cancer out along with the other cretins ASAP !!!!

Vlad poor on occasion in our half, but is looking useful when following through into theirs.

Lennon starting to 'open his legs, and show his class", and many other good performances.

Mason could do with a lighter touch on his final through ball, Kane just grows in confidence and impact.

Expect more goals (hopefully just for us) in the 2nd half. Lukaku, Barkley & Et'o hardly mentioned in threatening play.

dude, you an everton fan or something? you just jinxed us!!!!:eek:

Can we all put Gutter boys continental foreign tactics aside now and start focusing on the WONKY

i think thats where our points will be

thank you

Do you remember the team I put foward awhile ago, with Bentaleb and Mason central with Eriksen wide and a winger on the other flank? (I chose Townsend on the left and Eriksen right, but same principal). I was laughed out of town by quite a few people, but me and you discussed it in a thread a fair bit.

Can't wait to get Walker back fit, then we might see Eriksen on the right and roaming from there, with Walker behind, with Townsend or Lamela on the left. Though Lennon is a great option when he plays like this.

Do you remember the team I put foward awhile ago, with Bentaleb and Mason central with Eriksen wide and a winger on the other flank? (I chose Townsend on the left and Eriksen right, but same principal). I was laughed out of town by quite a few people, but me and you discussed it in a thread a fair bit.

Can't wait to get Walker back fit, then we might see Eriksen on the right and roaming from there, with Walker behind, with Townsend or Lamela on the left. Though Lennon is a great option when he plays like this.

oh hell yeah.....

visionaries always get laughed at until the event happens....take me asking for bale to be our striker, laughed out the block. stuck to it

seems like you were on to something....end of this game no matter what happens..bump that thread up. i want to see that team again you put out

i'm actually nervous for the first time this season. can't remember the last time we were leading against a sensible side with a chance of victory.

Good call mate but just to be picky Lennon for townsend provides a big difference to our play imo.

Back