• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Everton OMT ***

I think the big hope has got to be that they start to tire before us. Their team looks stronger overall, normally I would say home advantage should swing it in our favour, but that doesnt apply anymore. We need the ref on our side as well, no needless free-kicks within shooting range please.

Come on Roberto, this is the day you come good [-o<

\o/\o/\o/

Never been so happy for a goal in so long. He makes our overall play so much better and I'm glad he got his goal. Another assist for Lennon who is having a good game great energy. Kane man of the match for me so far.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GET IN BOBBY..................................

Ahem. Good half, the equalizer was a bit lucky, and while Bentaleb has been surprisingly proficient at the shielding role, Mason's looked a bit lost out there now that Nabil's basically sweeping forward into the positions he normally breaks forward into. Sooooooooooooooooooo pleased for Bobby, though....damn...........put this thread on a pedal stool in Classics....:)

I've given him all sorts of stick but absolutely delighted for the fella. Great goal all round.

Only half time but I've enjoyed that more than any game since Harry's tenure.

Like most other fans - never been happier for a player and for Lennon too who showed his quality

Never been so happy for a goal in so long. He makes our overall play so much better and I'm glad he got his goal. Another assist for Lennon who is having a good game great energy. Kane man of the match for me so far.

This, you could see the other players on the bench all up well apart from the captain

So so pleased for Soldado. I thought he would never score again! Hope he gets a hat trick now. Only negative for me is Chiriches but he improved after a dodgy first 15 mins

Best League performance of the season so far.
That tempo build upon the foundation of Bentaleb and Mason one touch give and goes in midfield.
Mason made a few errors in the first 15 minutes but got so much better as the half when on.
Kane came into the game in the last 25 minutes that has been the real change in the team.

Hopefully Chiriches got his **** for the game out of the way.

That was a really good team performance from us and showed a great mentality as well.

Decent opening 10 minutes we could have gone under after Miralles cracking opening goal but we didn't. We kept going, pretty much nullified Everton's attack and our 2nd goal was brilliant. Hope we can keep it going the 2nd half.

Also fantastic to see that this performance is coming with a triangle of Kane, Mason, Bentaleb at the core of our team. Shouldn't get carried away as theres 45 minutes to go but overall i think that is the best i've seen us play this year.

Get Carroll and Pricthard back from loan in Jan, keep Townsend in the squad, get this Yedlin fella on board. Hungry players who will work for Poch, with a bit of pace and technical quality thrown in.

Vlad poor on occasion in our half, but is looking useful when following through into theirs.

Lennon starting to 'open his legs, and show his class", and many other good performances.

Mason could do with a lighter touch on his final through ball, Kane just grows in confidence and impact.

Expect more goals (hopefully just for us) in the 2nd half. Lukaku, Barkley & Et'o hardly mentioned in threatening play.

Was it Kane that made the tackle? Brilliant, simply brilliant!!!

Kane tackle, Lennon assist, greaf finish/

Interestingly I assume this live game is on the slightest bit of delay. Wife got a goal alert on her phone the moment Soldado received Lennon's pass. No word of a lie

Back