• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Everton OMT ***

Such a lot better tempo to our game today, Dembele/Capoue just slow it down to a snails pace, been some lovely interchange and movement

I'm about 3 minutes between but Bentaleb has had an almost flawless game so far.
The tempo is so much better without Dembele or Capoue. Bentaleb know where he gonna pass it before he gets it.

Lamela not playing is helping the tempo as well tbh.

What the odds Kane and Lennon to run the legs off them before chadli and Lamella come on after 60 mins

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Harry is having a great game. Just needs to make the right choice near the box.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Tempo and workrate is great. I hope we can keep this up with all the extra stamina training Poch likes to do.

has this half really been as great as people are making out? everton bossing the game, we're trying to hit on the break. nothing wrong with that given our personnel deficiencies, but its been nothing to start ****ing our pants over, surely. looks fragile as fuuck to me.

has this half really been as great as people are making out? everton bossing the game, we're trying to hit on the break. nothing wrong with that given our personnel deficiencies, but its been nothing to start ****ing our pants over, surely. looks fragile as fuuck to me.

Surely you knoe what we are building from? A "step in the right direction" means just that.

Surely you knoe what we are building from? A "step in the right direction" means just that.

i understand that, but people are loving it and saying we are playing some special stuff. i haven't quite seen that.

we've competed well in this half and haven't been overrun at all.

Back