• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

Seems like he’s already lost the majority of a fan base that adored him to me? And to be honest if he fails in this job with the resources he has there I think he’s looking at an “Emery” level regroup. He ain’t getting the likes of Madrid, Utd, Bayern, Barca next if this goes wrong.
But he is £40m better off

I think we should start Richarlison who works his socks off. He is so important for our pressing game. Just needs a bit of luck in front of goal which will hopefully help his confidence.

Chelsea start strong but often seem to fade second half. They've played well this season against passing sides and struggled against teams who sit back. Will be an interesting game.
Be happier if he could fix his control of a pass
His passing is good
His work rate is great
But his initial touch from a pass is erratic

I don't get the Poch hate either. I hope we don't resort to singing hate songs of him. Hate Chelski with a passion, but no need to hate on the good man for taking a job. Chelski looked disjointed at times against Brentford today, especially second half, so hoping we can inflict some damage on them, but it'll be a derby and we'll need to fight throughout to win for sure.

Slight change of lyrics to the magic song....

He'll always be a yiddo,
he knows!
Mauricio Pochettino!
A yiddo!
He knows!
Mauricio Pochettino!

I think we should start Richarlison who works his socks off. He is so important for our pressing game. Just needs a bit of luck in front of goal which will hopefully help his confidence.

Chelsea start strong but often seem to fade second half. They've played well this season against passing sides and struggled against teams who sit back. Will be an interesting game.
Richarlison makes sense in the second half.

Right now his ball retention rate is poor and with a bit of luck for the opposition one of those will result in a goal eventually

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

I go into this feeling totally at peace.

Poch was fantastic, and I will always love him for what he did with us...but that was then, and this is now. Ange has taken us in a way Poch did! He has been all encompassing. I love what he has done thus far and am hugely excited into where we are going under him.

Personally, a polite round of applause and appreciation for what he did, and then total Ange songs/Spurs songs. WHY would we allow Poch to live rent-free in our heads and mouths when we have no reason? And this is coming from someone who loves him (albeit I did try to change my avatar four years ago!!!!)...

Johnson can and will press as hard as richarlison. All of the forwards and midfielders in our team work their socks off. We’ve scored so many goals as a result of Son, Maddison, Udogie etc winning the ball back high up the pitch. Can bring Richy on as a plan B for his aerial threat if needed.

Poch was fantastic, and I will always love him for what he did with us...but that was then, and this is now. Ange has taken us in a way Poch did! He has been all encompassing. I love what he has done thus far and am hugely excited into where we are going under him.

Personally, a polite round of applause and appreciation for what he did, and then total Ange songs/Spurs songs. WHY would we allow Poch to live rent-free in our heads and mouths when we have no reason? And this is coming from someone who loves him (albeit I did try to change my avatar four years ago!!!!)...

Yeah it seems a better route to show big Ange the love rather than directing abuse at someone who yes, has made an awful decision but also did give his best for the club for as long as he was allowed to.

If (and it's a huge if) we get a result + perform well, Poch will already be getting brick from the away fans, it would seem a tad harsh to have a whole stadium full of fans laying in to him

If Harry Kane went to Chelsea I seriously doubt fans would be cheering him turning out in his Chelsea kit, so I don't see why we should be clapping Poch managing them. In fact I don't see why we should be acknowledging him at all, stop living in the fudging past. Focus on what has got us to where we are today, singing for the team and big Ange. The media will try and build up the Poch factor, don't need the fans adding to it and detracting from the atmosphere generated at the stadium that has been brilliant...

If Harry Kane went to Chelsea I seriously doubt fans would be cheering him turning out in his Chelsea kit, so I don't see why we should be clapping Poch managing them. In fact I don't see why we should be acknowledging him at all, stop living in the fudging past. Focus on what has got us to where we are today, singing for the team and big Ange. The media will try and build up the Poch factor, don't need the fans adding to it and detracting from the atmosphere generated at the stadium that has been brilliant...

I won't be clapping for poch but a manager is very different to a player. He was out of work. Can't begrudge him taking a job. Especially close to where he has a home.

Applauding him, for me, is allowing him to live rent free in our heads. He should be treated like every other Chelsea manager next Monday. He’s leading one of our most hated rivals into battle against us. We’re on a great run with a possibility of challenging for the league. He should get no special treatment.

I love Poch, love what he did for us and will always be grateful for that. But next Monday, he’s the enemy. I’m not one for invoking the wisdom of Roy Keane much but he’s right when he said “everyone wants to be pals these days. You should be going to war against these people.”

Monday. Under lights. Chelsea. Top of the table. We should make that stadium as hostile as possible for everyone associated with Chelsea like we did for Woolwich a couple of years ago. They’re a young brittle team and it could make a difference.

I don’t really blame Poch for taking the job. That’s the game. So too is showing no love for your opponents.

Applauding him, for me, is allowing him to live rent free in our heads. He should be treated like every other Chelsea manager next Monday. He’s leading one of our most hated rivals into battle against us. We’re on a great run with a possibility of challenging for the league. He should get no special treatment.

I love Poch, love what he did for us and will always be grateful for that. But next Monday, he’s the enemy. I’m not one for invoking the wisdom of Roy Keane much but he’s right when he said “everyone wants to be pals these days. You should be going to war against these people.”

Monday. Under lights. Chelsea. Top of the table. We should make that stadium as hostile as possible for everyone associated with Chelsea like we did for Woolwich a couple of years ago. They’re a young brittle team and it could make a difference.

I don’t really blame Poch for taking the job. That’s the game. So too is showing no love for your opponents.

For all their form problems and loss of identity, Chelsea is a big test for us.
It would be easy to get distracted and the press will hype not only Poch, the rivalry but I'd wager that in the Leicester season it was Chelsea that effectively stopped us.
Luckily we have all but cleared that squad from the club, it's up to the team to go out and show they're a different breed.
I think we can.

I just watched MotD and I can't believe they will continue to miss the amount of chances they are creating, will not be an easy game, we will need to be at our best.

Yeah it’s tremendous fun watching them struggle but every game I’ve seen them in, they’ve missed a crazy amount of really good chances. That’ll surely turn at some point. That’s why we need to put our metaphorical foot on their throat and don’t let up until we have 3 points.

It will not be an easy game.

Back