• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS OMT***

Coyle is not good manager.

Muamba has taken spot light off his stupid signings and his poor results.

I think he is a Good coach and Manager. I dont think he has spent brickloads in buying players.

come on, we passed better today than in recent matches, couldn't score in the first half and the pair are displaying passion the 93 minute. Great to see, Defoe was desperate to contribute, Bale had played really well. I watched with a Spanish colleague and he raved about Bale! Great performance.

Not really sure what you are protesting about. I have said it was a good performance,that we played well,that Bale was dangerous throughout, that it will give us confidence going into the Swansea game... not sure the point you apparently protest about (ie two players arguing because they still wanted to make something happen...in the 93rd minute) is incompatible with, or undermines, what I have already said. You are making an issue out of nothing for whatever reason. Your prerogative I guess.

you're a cool guy. Just all around coolness. The way you ignore the whole point of a post and pick the sentence that was clearly a throw away remark. The way you ignore a whole post explaining what was meant by the original post that was made and still go on about the original post, the way you jump at posts as soon as it's regarding a certain subject (usually formations) and never let it die. That my friend is cool.

I have no idea what you are going on about. You picked out Defoe for not passing, along with some others.

I defended him, and used the word "moan", to which you have taken great offence to. Ok, you wasnt moaning, or bashing him.

Now, this "cool" element has slipped into it, and I have no idea what the f#ck you are going on about. Nor do I care.

PS I'm not saying you were doing that marco, you were making a fair point. I disagree, but it's a point

No probs. I was just playing devils advocate because there is cleearly a reason for Harry not starting him. I personally would play him more, but this is despite my view he is likely not starting because Harry likely thinks his all round game is not up with VDV or Ade. But that is not me critcising him, I do feel for him and do worry he may look to leave in the summer due to a lack of starting.

Bolton manager Owen Coyle: "I think there was an obviously an important football match to play in the end. The events of 10 days ago were fresh and it was an opportunity for everybody to say thanks for the support. Our lads were brave, Bogdan was outstanding. At 2-0 it would have been easy to feel sorry but we kept going. It was a terrific advert for football. When the draw was made I thought we were paired with the best team in football and we will see if that proves to be true."

Bolton manager Owen Coyle: "I think there was an obviously an important football match to play in the end. The events of 10 days ago were fresh and it was an opportunity for everybody to say thanks for the support. Our lads were brave, Bogdan was outstanding. At 2-0 it would have been easy to feel sorry but we kept going. It was a terrific advert for football. When the draw was made I thought we were paired with the best team in football and we will see if that proves to be true."

He speaks the truth :D

Now we have won I can ask.

I see there is still no kick-off time announced for the Semi, but United play Villa at 4pm on Sky. Our game will be live on ITV or ESPN, anyone think it will also be 4pm, or is it likely to be a 2pm?

definately sunday though? what date? sorry i know i could look this up but i'm just trying to be sociable.... sitting at home, on my own, typing away in a chat room!:oops:

I have no idea what you are going on about. You picked out Defoe for not passing, along with some others.

I defended him, and used the word "moan", to which you have taken great offence to. Ok, you wasnt moaning, or bashing him.

Now, this "cool" element has slipped into it, and I have no idea what the f#ck you are going on about. Nor do I care.

That sums you up PERFECTLY.

I did NOT i repeat NOT pick out defoe for not passing. I explained in a post EXACTLY what i picked him out for and it was NOTHING to do with him taking the shot on (hell i even state he had every right to take the shot). You ignore everything thats said and choose to run with your belief because it's you're belief and you're running with it. You'll just go by what you thought someones post was designed for, totally ignore everything else and continue making the point you want to make. Cool.

In response to someone stating he had every right to shoot:

"I agree he's entitled to shoot for sure but the reasoning in that heated debate/argument was worrying. It's essentially 'you shot when you could have passed so i did the same'. Tit for tat flimflam when we're on our current run is not needed."

yep pretty clear to me that i was picking him out for not passing:ross:

Owen Coyle showed tremendous class throughout this whole tie - first match included - the aftermath, and how he conducted himself today.

Good luck for the rest of the season, hope you stay up..... though let us have those 3 points at the Reebok please :)

Back