• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs BOLTON WANDERERS OMT***

Yeah but no one is really making an issue about it! Sport creates talking points, this is a small one but one nevertheless. I personally don't mind seeing it at all because it shows desire on both their parts to do well. We need that kind of energy.
come on, we passed better today than in recent matches, couldn't score in the first half and the pair are displaying passion the 93 minute. Great to see, Defoe was desperate to contribute, Bale had played really well. I watched with a Spanish colleague and he raved about Bale! Great performance.

Bogdan is still a crap keeper, just about every save he made tonight was more down to awful finishing on our part. This game reminded me of the game where England failed to qualify for the 74 World Cup as Tomaszewski denied them with save after save, but the saves weren't difficult that night either, Brian Clough was right to call him a clown.

Bogdan is still a crap keeper, just about every save he made tonight was more down to awful finishing on our part. This game reminded me of the game where England failed to qualify for the 74 World Cup as Tomaszewski denied them with save after save, but the saves weren't difficult that night either, Brian Clough was right to call him a clown.

If you were VDV1984 how the fudge do you remember 1974?

Coyle is not good manager.

Muamba has taken spot light off his stupid signings and his poor results.

Cool?

No, you made an incorrect statement, which made my stance look out of place. So I corrected you.

Cool? What on earth are you on?

you're a cool guy. Just all around coolness. The way you ignore the whole point of a post and pick the sentence that was clearly a throw away remark. The way you ignore a whole post explaining what was meant by the original post that was made and still go on about the original post, the way you jump at posts as soon as it's regarding a certain subject (usually formations) and never let it die. That my friend is cool.

I thought the same actually

Yeah but no one is really making an issue about it! Sport creates talking points, this is a small one but one nevertheless. I personally don't mind seeing it at all because it shows desire on both their parts to do well. We need that kind of energy.

I agree with you about showing desire for sure.

However, I do feel it is being made out to be a bigger deal than it needs to be by us!

You are absolutely right though, it is a talking point.

Maybe, alternatively if he developed a better alround game he might be more assured of starting?

You mean like how he set up the second goal perfectly?!!?

People who bash Defoe are nobs, plain and simple. The guy has been so good for us, scored so many important goals, makes a difference most times he comes in, including tonight, and people slag him off. macarons!!

Back