• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur v Wigan Athletic Match History 2005-2013 & OMT

------------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------------

Walker-------------------Dawson------------Vertonghen------------Ekotto

-----------------------------------Huddlestone-------------------------------

--------------------------Dembele--------------Holtby-----------------------

-----Bale----------------------------------------------------------Dempsey--

-------------------------------------Defoe-------------------------------------

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Caulker, Parker, Sigurddson, Lennon, Adebayor

Spurs sucked you back in... Good to see you posting again.

------------------------------------Lloris--------------------------------------

Walker-------------------Dawson------------Vertonghen------------Ekotto

-----------------------------------Huddlestone-------------------------------

--------------------------Dembele--------------Holtby-----------------------

-----Bale----------------------------------------------------------Dempsey--

-------------------------------------Defoe-------------------------------------

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Caulker, Parker, Sigurddson, Lennon, Adebayor

I know there's a chance this team only worked because the subs came on once City sat back, but fudge it, lets see how good it can be, because watching the team with Parker and Ade in it isn't much fun at the moment.

My only thing is, if Azza is fit, I would be tempted to stick to the lineup which has seen us win so many games away from home. It's been very effective.

------------------Lloris---------------------
Walker---Daws-----Vertonghen--Ekotto
---------Dembele---Parker--------------
Lennon----------------------Siggy-------
-----------------Bale---------------------
-----------------Defoe--------------------

Otherwise I do like the team that finished v city. Think it's got a bit of everything

Wigan will push forward and try to play football so I think it's a good option to stick with Dembele and Parker with Lennon, Bale and Dempsey in front. Then if we need to chase the game we can make the change to 4-3-3 again. I'd prefer Parker's bite over Huddlestone's in chasing down Wigan passing moves to be honest.

Full squad trained this morning excluding Gallas, Sandro and Younes.
Bale and Defoe no reaction to Sunday and Lennon trained fully with the first team for the first time since the knee injury sustained vs. Basel.
Good news entering the final stretch.

POTL

Before the usual ITK bashing kicks off; let me just say that POTL has been spot on with his injury updates.

Bale and Defoe no reaction to Sunday and Lennon trained fully with the first team for the first time since the knee injury sustained vs. Basel.

POTL

Before the usual ITK bashing kicks off; let me just say that POTL has been spot on with his injury updates.

The bale and Defoe story was reported by the media on monday.
And theres a picture of Lennon training on the official twitter.
The guy is a genius.

It'd be great if we could have everyone (bar Sandro) fit for the rest of the season. Would be brilliant. I want everyone to be fit and ready for that last game and then going into pre-season.

POTL

Brilliant news! As well as his own individual threat, he creates so much more space in the middle for others by forcing the other team to defend wide rather than narrowly

It'd be great if we could have everyone (bar Sandro) fit for the rest of the season. Would be brilliant. I want everyone to be fit and ready for that last game and then going into pre-season.

Can live without Gallas

So are we all totally against the idea of a hudd/parker/dembele midfield?

When we have a record number of away wins it seems odd to change our away formation. Lennon trained today so it's highly likely he'll be ready and available too.

I'd be up for trying a midfield of that ilk at home, more so if you switch Parker for Holtby.

Wigan have to catch Villa to avoid relegation. It's advantage Wigan on GD, so all they have to do is stay within 3 points of Villa and beat them, at home, in the final round. I don't think they have anything to lose by trying for the win. Villa have Sunderland(H), Norwich(A) and Chelsea(H) left. Can't see any more than 1-3 points there. Wigan have tougher opponents, but could get something against a Swansea already on holiday.

So are we all totally against the idea of a hudd/parker/dembele midfield?

Not many goals in that at all. Dembele's finishing is weak and Parker and Thudd obv never get goals

I always think that in a 4-3-3 you need one of your 3 CMs to get piles of goals a la Scholes, Lampard, Tim Cahill, Gerrard (previous version) etc

Could be an interesting tactical battle. Both sides need to win. But a draw for Wigan wouldn't be the end of the world. They'll probably sit back deep and hope to nick one on a counter. If we score first, can't see them coming out of their shell until late on as goal differential above AV is only four goals.

Having Defoe, Bale & Lennon all available against Wigan is a huge boost to our attacking prospects - combined, they've scored 14 goals against Wigan between them.

Back