• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*****Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester ***OMT

Not one DM on the pitch or bench, oh dear....

unless it's four at the back and Dier as DM

Having Lamela and Son to come off the bench is a fantastic option for us. If we can upgrade Sissoko (I'm not hating on the guy, he just isn't what we require imo) then we will be looking very strong.

I feel that an energetic son against a tiring leicester defence is a very good option with half an hour left.

Time to start fishing so I can listen to 90 mins of 'We're waiting for you' and that classic 'Who came 3rd in a 2-horse race'

And they can shove them happy clappers where the sun dont shine.

COYS. Lets have another 6-1 please

Can only hope for more intensity than we had against WBA. I'm guessing Winks wasn't 100% against them, right to rest him I think. But will miss him anyway.

Great to have Lamela back on the bench. Hoping that we won't actually need him to make a difference in this one after more than a year out, but him and Son on the bench looks a lot better.

Trippier and Llorente on the bench to possibly change things up if we need them too. Then again, Pochettino isn't usually big on to including players on the bench if they're not ready to play. So maybe Lamela has shown enough in training and for the reserves to show that he's ready. Pochettino seemed to make a point out of Lamela not being a new signing and what he's done for us in the past so maybe...

I didn’t like Poch’s line up against Bayern. And he proved me wrong. I am not that keen on tonight’s line up with two out of form players (Dele and Eriksen) selected. Let’s hope Poch proves me wrong again!

Let’s start fast - and get even quicker. High intensity from the start. Let’s pretend we are underdogs.!

Can someone explain to me how a player can jump up holding another players shoulders and it not be a foul? Crouch made a career out of it.

Back