• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*****Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester ***OMT

I'm amazed at the number of people who would rest Eriksen and/or Dele despite us being in desperate need of a win...

I'm amazed at the number of people who would rest Eriksen and/or Dele despite us being in desperate need of a win...

They've both been crap in 2 of our last 3 games and look a bit jaded.

We've also got 8 games coming up in December (compared with 6 in November and 5 in October)

I'm worried about the 2 full days rest here. Ok, Leicester have only had one full day more but that's one full day of recovery and preparation. I know what I'd rather. We've looked a bit leggy lately so I hope we can score early and sit in rather than have to chase the game.

Due to the short space between games I can see some changes. Almost certainly Sissoko will play and probably the full backs that didn't play at the weekend.

We'll rest players vs Apoel. And it is quite possible that Dele and Eriksen have a better chance of hitting form by playing rather than sulking on the bench.

I don't think Eriksen is a sulker and i reckon he'd probably be grateful for a rest, I reckon Dele is though and probably needs to play himself into form. For me, Erikesen is our best player - but I would rest him tonight and rest him against Apoel too

Back