• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*****Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester ***OMT

A noted sex therapist realizes that people often lie about the frequency of their encounters, so he devises a test to tell for certain how often someone has sex.

To prove his theory, he fills up an auditorium with people, and goes down the line, asking each person to smile. Using the size of the person's smile, the therapist is able to guess accurately until he comes to the last man in line, who is grinning from ear to ear.

"Twice a day?," the therapist guesses, but is surprised when the man says no. "Once a day, then?" Again the answer is no. "Twice a week?" "No." "Twice a month?" "No." The man finally says yes when the doctor gets to "once a year".

The therapist is angry that his theory isn't working, and asks the man, "What the heck are you so happy about?"

The man answers, "It's tonight!"​

It's now today, and it's tonight !. I hope it won't be another let-down

The 'TOMORROW' was more in light of none of you lazy c.unts had even bothered to step forth with an OMT to grace our beautiful teams imminent battle.:)

We have only won 1 of our last 4 league matches. After the disappointing draw with WBA at Wembley, we badly need a win to get back to winning ways. I think this is a must win match against Leicester. With us having a poor record at Wembley and top 6 teams away this season, we need to make sure to get maximum points in rest of the matches. As such, we have to beat teams like Leicester to stay in top 4 race. We have no other choice as we have dropped to 5th now with Arsenal a point ahead of us. We cannot afford to drop any more points now as Arsenal will extend their lead over us. After all, we beat Leicester 6-1 away last season. So, there is no excuse whatsoever why we cannot win this match.

Kane has not been in great form since coming back from injury despite scoring in our last 2 matches. He seems to lack his usual killer instinct in front of goal. Hope he will get back his best form soon. He has scored 8 goals against Leicester, more than any other team. We will need him to continue his goal scoring run against them here. Apart from Kane, all our other goals scorers like Alli, Son and Eriksen have not been in consistent form this season. Let's hope we can get atleast 1 goal from in this match.

Our midfield have been struggling without Wanyama and Dembele this season. Wanyama seems to be injured too long. Dembele has not been in good form since coming back from injury as well. We badly need the return of Lamela to improve the midfield. It has been more than 1 year since Lamela was out injured. No doubt it is going to be difficult for Lamela to get back his best form immediately. But his work rate, tenacity and creativity will surely lift the team just when we badly need them.

Our defence have not been at their best this season. With Alderweireld out injured now, we seem to make crucial errors in recent matches. Sanchez needs to learn to be more composed like Alderweireld. Dier has done well in recent matches but he still needs to avoid mistakes in defence. think Lloris and Vertonghen need to lead the defence more. We have been conceding too many soft goals lately. We really need to start keeping those clean sheets against teams like Leicester.

We have lost far too many easy points at Wembley this season. To make up for our poor home form, we need to get as many points as possible in away matches. We have no choice but to beat teams like Leicester to get those important points. Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to win this match and stay in the top 4 race.

Everybody dance now!

Really hope Lamela will play a part in this match. It will really lift the team to see Lamela playing again after being out injured for so long. Hope he will get a good reception if he does play in this match. It is going to be another tense match for us. We need an early goal to settle our nerves and need more goals to kill the game off. Hope we will do just enough to get all the 3 points to get back to winning form.

Everybody dance now!

Really hope Lamela will play a part in this match. It will really lift the team to see Lamela playing again after being out injured for so long. Hope he will get a good reception if he does play in this match. It is going to be another tense match for us. We need an early goal to settle our nerves and need more goals to kill the game off. Hope we will do just enough to get all the 3 points to get back to winning form.

Predicted team is available on "Drums Do Talk" on Safaricom.
However, you may be VERY disappointed as the official team wouldn't be announced until one hour before kickoff.

I also think that we should stop relying on HOPE and get the result by other football methods.

BTW, Do you have any Tusker Lager in your end of the world. If so drink a few.;)
If not drink a Singha or Tiger.

Everybody dance now!

Gimme hope, Jo'anna
Hope, Jo'anna
Gimme hope, Jo'anna
'Fore the morning come
Gimme hope, Jo'anna
Hope, Jo'anna
Hope before the morning come

I generally consider Eriksen to be our most important player as he is the fulcrum around which the rest of the team plays and we miss him badly when he is absent. However, he has been poor in the 3 matches following the 2 Denmark qualifying games, with a truly dreadful performance against West Brom.

So would rest Eriksen against Leicester and save him for Saturday, It sounds like Winks will be struggling to start this game and at best be an option off the bench which will inevitably mean Sissoko starts one way or another.

We will probably need Dier's extra pace at the back to cope with Jamie Vardy which suggests that Dembele also must start as one of the central midfield two.. Swapping the 2 wing backs from the last game as well I would go with this team, with Alli playing the deeper role he played at home to Liverpool:

Lloris
Dier, Sanchez, Vertonghen
Aurier, Dembele, Alli, Rose
Sissoko, Son
Kane

Subs: Vorm, Trippier, Davies, Lamela, Winks or Eriksen, N'koudou or youngster, Llorente

Don't see the need for Foyth on the bench as Davies can play in the back 3 if one of our central defenders is injured.

Hoping for a repeat from last season. We've been good away from home this season, I think we'll win. :D

----------Lloris
Dier---Sanchez--Vertonghen
Aurier---Winks--Dembele---Rose
------Son----------Lamela
-----------Kane

(I think both Eriksen and Alli could do with this one off to recharge their batteries)

I can see Poch swapping things around a bit tonight. I can see Lemela coming on for the last 15 /20 mins for Sonny. I reckon he'll start with Rose and Trippier and he'll rest either Alli or Eriksen.

----------------------Hugo--------------------
-------Dier--------Sanches-------Verts-----
--Trippier-----------------------------Rose--
--------------Sissoko---Dembele-----------
------Alli-----------------------Sonny--------
--------------------Harry---------------------

Back